replays......

borojohno
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
why dont EA just take replays off the game for online matches? theres the record feature and highlights at the end of the game if people wanna see there finishes and stuff... its at the point now where if im at 70 mins and i dont think i can get back in a game im gunna pass about keeping possesion so im not sat in the same pointless game for 5 mins extra lol..
is it only little bullied 12yr olds that play fut now and get all arsey when they take the lead? :/

surely im not the only person that wishes they knew where these people lived to go and smash their dads heads in and make them sort their kids out wasting other peoples life watching the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goals ever replayed? haha :smiley:

Comments

• Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    borojohno wrote: »
    why dont EA just take replays off the game for online matches? theres the record feature and highlights at the end of the game if people wanna see there finishes and stuff... its at the point now where if im at 70 mins and i dont think i can get back in a game im gunna pass about keeping possesion so im not sat in the same pointless game for 5 mins extra lol..
    is it only little bullied 12yr olds that play fut now and get all arsey when they take the lead? :/

surely im not the only person that wishes they knew where these people lived to go and smash their dads heads in and make them sort their kids out wasting other peoples life watching the **** goals ever replayed? haha :smiley:

Would be nice, but EA don't care lol. It's about realism not reducing annoying things
  • Azof
    20340 posts Club Captain
    Mature response someone watched a replay lets go assault their father
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I don't mind a replay or two if it was a decent goal. Personally I skip all mine unless I come up against an idiot who acts like he's won the game with 2 cut backs and starts skilling in his own half.

I usually come back and when I'm clear I do the suck thumb to violin combo celebration. This usually results in a rage quit.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    Mature response someone watched a replay lets go assault their father

He went a bit overboard there :D

Do wish some things on the game could be skipped if either person selects to, though.
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    dont hate the playa hate the game
  • borojohno
    haha yes it was a slight exageration take it easy bro i aint going assualting parents lol
  • borojohno
    I don't mind a replay or two if it was a decent goal. Personally I skip all mine unless I come up against an idiot who acts like he's won the game with 2 cut backs and starts skilling in his own half.

I usually come back and when I'm clear I do the suck thumb to violin combo celebration. This usually results in a rage quit.

if someone who isnt a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ scores a worldie i dont even try to skip it if they are a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i use my pauses during the replay just to spoil their viewing lol