Companion App issues

FootyFootyFootball
2579 posts Fans' Favourite
I've had a player stuck in my Transfer Targets for a few weeks now, whenever I try to "Unwatch" it says I cannot unwatch an item I'm bidding on but it expired ages ago.

As well as this, now when ever I press the "Clear Expired" button, it just takes me back to the previous menu. I have to individually unwatch each of the players from the transfer targets. They'll all go eventually apart from the one player.

I've deleted and re-installed the app and tried logging in to the console but the player doesn't appear.

Anyone had a similar issue?

Comments

• pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    Same.

62ef1b3d757826ac8eaef077901ab4ba.png

Exact same thing happened to me last year too. There is no solution... not that I know of.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Fantastic, so I'll be looking at Baines' face for the forseeable then!

Do you have the issue where you can't clear all the other expired items in one go as well?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13950 posts Has That Special Something

Do you have the issue where you can't clear all the other expired items in one go as well?

Ea know baines is **** so they are doing u a favour
  • Purplejacket
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fut app has a lot of bugs, and super slow. We just have to live with it atm.
  • pudgyfudgy

Yeah, have to clear one by one. Really troublesome but oh well. Can still use R2 to clear all at once on the console though.
  • pudgyfudgy
    I guess a possible solution will be to contact the Help and see if they can wipe your transfer targets. I would do that, but my transfer targets is currently full of investments. Maybe I'll try after I get rid of everything.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Ok cheers mate, slow and steady it is
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Not a bad shout, might give that a go.

I mean they're generally pretty knowledgeable and helpful so can't imagine why they wouldn't be able to help...
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    You have to clear them on console individually. I had one stuck for a while but managed to clear him then the issue went fine. If your on PS clear them with triangle then the one that is stuck try to send to club or clear with triangle again and touch wood it works for you
  • pudgyfudgy
    Enigma8784 wrote: »
    You have to clear them on console individually. I had one stuck for a while but managed to clear him then the issue went fine. If your on PS clear them with triangle then the one that is stuck try to send to club or clear with triangle again and touch wood it works for you

Tried a million times. It just refuses to budge. Maybe the millionth-and-one time will be lucky.