TOTW Pack

Gooner
4831 posts National Call-Up
I saved my TOTW Pack from last week, do you guys reckon its worth to open it tonight or save it for another week?

Comments

• H_Mus
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do you like the players in this week's TOTW. No idea what next TOTW will look like.

If it interests you open
  • Gooner
    H_Mus wrote: »
    Do you like the players in this week's TOTW. No idea what next TOTW will look like.

If it interests you open

There are a few good players but most ones doesnt go for high amount of coins. Dont know if i want to take the risk and get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Keep it i would say, not worth it atm
  • JOOLZ
    21 posts Ball Boy
    If you can keep it and have to patience to then i would say keep it.
  • Lunty
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    You’re probably going to get f all anyway tbh, those packs are destined to get the silver to gold informs

Its a free 30k but an awful pack this year
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Lunty wrote: »
    You’re probably going to get f all anyway tbh, those packs are destined to get the silver to gold informs

Its a free 30k but an awful pack this year

Not really you can only pack 81 or higher
  • Gooner
    Ive decided to keep it, hoping for a sick totw very soon
  • kukuchev711
    1217 posts Play-Off Hero
    Higuain, Cavani, Mertens, Fernandinho, Ter Stegen.. And you wait for a better totw..
  • Gooner
    Just like i said too many low rated IF's which is a big risk in not getting any of the good ones
  • cfutter13
    1967 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gooner wrote: »
    Just like i said too many low rated IF's which is a big risk in not getting any of the good ones

There's always going to be a high amount of low rated IF's I think. This week isn't too bad tbf
  • pumavii
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    plus next week is closer to black friday crash , so any palyer you get next week potentially might not be worth as much as a fernandinho if this week for example .
  • Gooner
    Damn really dont know what to do :(
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    yolo
  • aberry1000
    2377 posts Fans' Favourite
    yolo

• fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    yolo

• Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    yolo

• Bale11UT
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    yolo

• Tonywattzeefuik
    1175 posts Professional
    yolo

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    59310 posts National Treasure
    yolo

• y2k
    1366 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    oloy
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    yolo

• pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    yolo

Ok now for the real advice. Now that they've removed bronze IFs and drastically reduced silver IFs, every TOTW will be filled with discard gold IFs. No matter how long you wait, you are never going to encounter a TOTW that has >50% high-rated IFs.

So what you should do is look at the percentage of high-value IFs in each TOTW. In this TOTW, only 6 out of the 23 are worth more than 75k. Only six!!! The other 17 are worth between discard and 26k. Even though there's Mertens and Higuain in this TOTW, 6/23 is a horrible gamble. At least if there's a further 4 or 6 that are worth ~50k, then it's alright. But nope, the other 17 are wastes of time.

2 plus 2 is 4 minus 1 is 3 (quick maths)
  • Java
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    This TOTW is quite good. People can't expect Messi and Ronados every TOTW, and let's be real here, you wouldn't pack them anyway. Mertens/Higuain/Cavani/Fernandinho/Kolasinic/Ter Stegan are sick players to get.
  • Gooner
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    yolo

Ok now for the real advice. Now that they've removed bronze IFs and drastically reduced silver IFs, every TOTW will be filled with discard gold IFs. No matter how long you wait, you are never going to encounter a TOTW that has >50% high-rated IFs.

So what you should do is look at the percentage of high-value IFs in each TOTW. In this TOTW, only 6 out of the 23 are worth more than 75k. Only six!!! The other 17 are worth between discard and 26k. Even though there's Mertens and Higuain in this TOTW, 6/23 is a horrible gamble. At least if there's a further 4 or 6 that are worth ~50k, then it's alright. But nope, the other 17 are wastes of time.

2 plus 2 is 4 minus 1 is 3 (quick maths)

Good point! Yeah there is to big percentage in packing the low rated IF's. Ive seen some people open it (even if they should have saved it) that they got ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all. As they thought there is a Mertens all that but there is like 10 players that you can pack were they cost 30k and below.

So will actually save it until there is a bigger chance in packing high rated IF's
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    DO IT!!!!!!!
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    Open it. You will get a good forward. Cavani most probs
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2017
    Amazing. Just pulled Vidal and matuidi in a 2 rare gold upgrade pack. Thats insane.
    And in the same pack!
  • Gooner
    Looks like ive made a great decision on saving my last few weeks totw packs B)
  • ZLFC
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have 3 totw packs but not sure if i wanna open them, i have a feeling youll be able to pack last weeks IFs since theres only 9x 81+ rated players.
  • BO0OM
    3740 posts National Call-Up
    ZLFC wrote: »
    Have 3 totw packs but not sure if i wanna open them, i have a feeling youll be able to pack last weeks IFs since theres only 9x 81+ rated players.