Through balls nerfed

Mr.Spireite
1656 posts Play-Off Hero
Am I correct in this.

Player open. Hit y pass ball either goes straight to defender who his stepping up or forward refuses to collect ball and lets it roll past him.

Anyone?

Comments

• Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Nope. I played against a mate last night after installing the patch, his defence were playing high and I did him with through balls several times. That was online friendlies though of course, not UT. I mean it's meant to be the same game...
  • Yiddo666
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep!! Just stopped using through ball at all,pointless,the amount of times I've played the through ball and think what a pass he's in,for the striker to not take the ball in his stride and just carry on running and defender nips in front,so frustrating
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Nope. I played against a mate last night after installing the patch, his defence were playing high and I did him with through balls several times. That was online friendlies though of course, not UT. I mean it's meant to be the same game...

• Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yiddo666 wrote: »
    Yep!! Just stopped using through ball at all,pointless,the amount of times I've played the through ball and think what a pass he's in,for the striker to not take the ball in his stride and just carry on running and defender nips in front,so frustrating

Yep that's better put than I said...
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Are you still sitting on ptb and attempting those through balls?

Or through balls from the middle/final third?
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Are you still sitting on ptb and attempting those through balls?

Or through balls from the middle/final third?

No using medium or attacking as evolved. It's the passes in final third. Though it's actually all over the pitch because before the patch you could use the y to give your full backs space to run into but again seen a nerfed.