Ea devs/gameplay

Nathlee123
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
Do you guys think EA devs, marketers, producers etc actually play the game? I always wonder why certain things are kept/input in to the game. The last patch seems a much needed improvement, but if they played themselves surely they’d notice and understand the frustration with PTB, auto block, ai defending etc.
I really don’t see how they can’t feel a bit gutted about some of the stuff they produce. Always wondered if they are fifa players or not.

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15984 posts Moderator
    A lot is becasue the community want it changed. Ptb was not working when gks were weak and longshots were easy. People didn’t like that and wanted those patched so we got the first patch.
  • Nathlee123
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    A lot is becasue the community want it changed. Ptb was not working when gks were weak and longshots were easy. People didn’t like that and wanted those patched so we got the first patch.

Very very good point. It just seems they can’t find that happy medium. I’m not saying it’s easy as I literally have 0 skill/knowledge in game production. I think I’d rather they just brought it out and left it. Get used to it or quit. The fact they constantly patch just stinks of incompetence and or pressure.
  • RadioShaq
    15984 posts Moderator
    Probably because the community over exaggerate everything and force extreme changes.
  • Nathlee123
    I found it hard pre first patch but it was clearly more enjoyable. Yes goalkeepers were pathetic but I was really having fun. Now I’m back to hating it & being a moaning child. Hopefully try new patch this week.