200k+ for NIF

Drizzt
453 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi peeps,

I’ve been spending big coins on Icons but have refused to pay top dollar for my CBS, goalies or even Cams/Cms and I wonder if I’m being too tight and should splash out on some of these NIF.

Are they really worth the coinage?

I’m talking about Neuer, Ramos, Boateng, Modric,Nain etc.

I know Messi and Ronaldo are worth it and Bale too, but what about the rest?

Mbappe for 150k?

Not really enjoying the 20k players I’m building around my icons so thinking of selling my Icons and getting a better all round team.

Thoughts?

Cheers.

Comments

• Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    Players like Boateng and Radja are absolutely worth it. The only position I don't spend much on is the GK, but even then I'll still buy DDG once his price drops. A good balanced team is very important this year IMO. Don't sell your icons though, just save up some coins and upgrade one position at a time. It'll be fun and it'll give you something to work towards.
  • Drizzt
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    Players like Boateng and Radja are absolutely worth it. The only position I don't spend much on is the GK, but even then I'll still buy DDG once his price drops. A good balanced team is very important this year IMO. Don't sell your icons though, just save up some coins and upgrade one position at a time. It'll be fun and it'll give you something to work towards.

Okay Pal.

Cheers for responding.