Patch update.

Mr.Spireite
1656 posts Play-Off Hero
Passing nerfed.

Nope still the same to me.

Comments

• Dronegan
    1088 posts Professional
    Nope ive been destroying 4321 after the patch. Maybe to early to say but 6 games and no issues what so ever. I automaticly get the ball the minute they try a noscope pass with sterling
  • ILBOMBA
    1042 posts Professional
    Dronegan wrote: »
    Nope ive been destroying 4321 after the patch. Maybe to early to say but 6 games and no issues what so ever. I automaticly get the ball the minute they try a noscope pass with sterling

exactly
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really enjoying the new patch.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Played just one game. Beat a 4321 with my 433(3) possession game. 67% possession. Of course it’s only one game: felt a tad slower and more passes with poor passers went astray, probably a step in the right direction to be honest.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    If your players are static whilst oponent s are in space then nothing has been affected.
  • Dronegan wrote: »

love the patch! destroying the sweaty formations with 442
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love the patch. Destroying sweat teams with Jesus and mbappe. Watching them struggle to string together passes with players who have below 80 passing stat is funny