Squad battle featured squad

How long do you get to play the featured squad? Just tried to play umtiti squad but the event has ended already which is annoying

Comments

• Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    JMAN041992 wrote: »
    How long do you get to play the featured squad? Just tried to play umtiti squad but the event has ended already which is annoying

Whenever I get that I just back out of single player and then go back in and it lets me do it.
  • Realist wrote: »
    JMAN041992 wrote: »

Whenever I get that I just back out of single player and then go back in and it lets me do it.

You the man that worked thanks mate
  • FlyingOkapis
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    That Umtiti event was a pain in the @$$ on Legendary. Umtiti acts like some footballing superman
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    That Umtiti event was a pain in the @$$ on Legendary. Umtiti acts like some footballing superman

Thought it was poop tbf, won 3-0 and all my goals came from Umtitis side
  • FlyingOkapis
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    DoD_Jester wrote: »

Thought it was poop tbf, won 3-0 and all my goals came from Umtitis side

All depends if fifa likes or hates you at the time I suppose lol
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
    Played it on Professional and whooped up on them 7-1 with my Serie A squad (Perisic banged in four goals from LM).

Can't be bothered to play the Featured OP squad on anything hire just for an additional 100 or 200 points.