Is it time to sell high priced players

Pabloamar
203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I got lacazette, grizemann and Rijkaard.. is it time to sell them as this month is the month that they will get lower value? Any experts?

Comments

• SwankyStyle
    1238 posts Professional
    This Thursday - Friday is your best bet. I wouldn’t risk holding anyone over 20k beyond that point. I already sold half my team.
  • Pabloamar
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This Thursday - Friday is your best bet. I wouldn’t risk holding anyone over 20k beyond that point. I already sold half my team.

Thank you mate... i dont mind keeping even 60k players tbh... i think its kind of easy to make the coins...

Also any idea best time to buy legend henry
  • Pabloamar wrote: »

Thank you mate... i dont mind keeping even 60k players tbh... i think its kind of easy to make the coins...

Also any idea best time to buy legend henry

Buy henry now
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite

Why so?