almost broke my hand .. time to take a break

Sinthoras187
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
its getting out of hand with the blatant fckery .. open goal shots not being made by top strikers... defenders going out of their way to score own goals .. screw that... i got so pissed off today i almost broke my hand by hitting the wall closest to me after conceiving yet another bs goal after missing 10+ what should have been easy finishes .. its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ whats going on... i want to keep playing and upgrade my team but its bad for my health and my surroundings... besides... whats the point in upgrading a team if the best players still miss all chances in certain 'fixed' matches... i feel like a dumb puppet when playing .. i am not generally aggressive but fut this year is screwing with me on a whole new level... great achievement ea .. what an emotional rollercoaster you have created...

Comments

• Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    its getting out of hand with the blatant fckery .. open goal shots not being made by top strikers... defenders going out of their way to score own goals .. screw that... i got so pissed off today i almost broke my hand by hitting the wall closest to me after conceiving yet another bs goal after missing 10+ what should have been easy finishes .. its **** whats going on... i want to keep playing and upgrade my team but its bad for my health and my surroundings... besides... whats the point in upgrading a team if the best players still miss all chances in certain 'fixed' matches... i feel like a dumb puppet when playing .. i am not generally aggressive but fut this year is screwing with me on a whole new level... great achievement ea .. what an emotional rollercoaster you have created...

I think you need a proper break.
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    You know it's bad when you become pregnant with yet another BS goal.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    ECUPirates wrote: »

:D:D:D:D
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero

haha OP should close his legs unlike his goalkeeper
  • JorisDB
    1397 posts Professional

Haha actually a comment that made me smile on this forum full of whiners :)
  • KetBreezy
    453 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2017

I'm hoping the next title update helps the game, if it doesn't I just cba with the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gameplay
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I would never do that, the structural damage would cost a fortune to repair.
  • jackm57
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's a video game,

BS goes both ways remember that,

You will have accidentally made someone rage just as much.

Don't get angry.
  • Sinthoras187
    edited October 2017
    i know it goes both ways .. but it just makes me feel stupid for playing something i dont seem to have actual influence over .. and again... why bother upgrading a team and working towards a 'perfect' team if it doesnt matter at all... besides .. by the time i get my perfect team .. fifa 19 will be out and the same crap starts all over haha

ow and i just noticed the error that made some of you guys laugh : ) yeah yeah conceding not conceiving hehe
  • Rattius
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Time to go to anger management bud
  • Do us a favour and puch it harder next time then, ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    The game is broken on many levels. I just laugh at it
  • Sinthoras187
    Do us a favour and puch it harder next time then, ❤️❤️❤️❤️

you loving the game but hating life in general? good boy... go play some more
  • Sinthoras187
    Napoli9 wrote: »

so did i... but there's funnier stuff out there to laugh at .. this feels like SM .. not into that... ea should just fix their ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Thedon123
    38 posts Park Captain
    Napoli9 wrote: »

so did i... but there's funnier stuff out there to laugh at .. this feels like SM .. not into that... ea should just fix their ****

Yeah I had I few controllers wer I’ve just smashed them up over the other FIFA’s but this one I just laugh now because that’s all you can do is laugh when this game servers has a mind of its own so no point getting angry anymore