Is this the best AI EA can deliver?

Seriously I know its been said a million times but squad battles has become so pathetic,

I'm no game developer but surely what you aim for in difficulty changes are improved footballing ability and brain NOT just ramping up the cheating?

I'm finished with squad battles which is a shame as the idea was good but its the last game I'm playing where you waste my time again, 90th minute equaliser which was unstoppable due to god mode, no ref and roided AI followed by a 120th minute winner also in god mode whilst my players missed a variety of open goals and got hacked down in their box..

I've said it before, IF you've already decided I'm going to get shafted and lose a game before it even starts just put a marker on the damn matchup so I know not to bother, 20mins wasted of my time!

People play games for fun in the limited spare time they have these days, dont waste peoples time just because you think we're due an unstoppable loss, complete **** move!

Squad battles = done with it.

Last thing, that telekinesis bubble you pull our players into when they get a certain distance from the AI defender is getting obvious, the one where we could easily avoid a tackle but our players seem to not respond and no longer follow our input and just get sucked in towards the defender, pathetic thats not how football works!

Comments

• Everton1878
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    When it gets to 80 minutes, just pass it round the back and stick it in the corner.. Might be boring for a minute but means the AI can't get the last minute equaliser...
  • Purplejacket
    2374 posts Fans' Favourite
    I havent lost in 12 odd games in legendary. Once you get through the pains, youll automatically adjust playing against them.
  • joehuk
    2887 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
    i decided to try Ultimate again this week..

First game had Handanovic as their ST @ 99 Rated. :)

won the game 2-1 JUST.

I'm not sure how these top 100 guys are doing it, but i'm finding playing against 99 rated players no fun what so ever decided to play umtitis Team on ultimate even tho the team was already 90 rated.. the game still decided to put them to 99 rated GG EA.

I win most of my games on legendary and struggle to get anywhere near top 100..

I think last week top 100 was 100K+ I ended week on 81k.
  • I havent lost in 12 odd games in legendary. Once you get through the pains, youll automatically adjust playing against them.

I hadn't lost a game against Legendary from Monday-Friday, then come Saturday they went into hyperdrive and the ott cheating has continued ever since, I don't think I can even be bothered playing SB now as its such a chore to play a way to counter act the b.s instead of playing a clean game of football.
  • When it gets to 80 minutes, just pass it round the back and stick it in the corner.. Might be boring for a minute but means the AI can't get the last minute equaliser...

Oh I fully agree and do, but you know how it is when 5yrd passes go wild, its just sad that instead of playing a fun game of football against the AI we have to shell up to protect a lead from cheat tactics, its a football game not a boss fight in mortal kombat lol
  • DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    It amazes me the high players you gave, most have icons with magnetic feet and a shot like Thor’s hammer
  • WildaF3niX
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    joehuk wrote: »
    i decided to try Ultimate again this week..

First game had Handanovic as their ST @ 99 Rated. :)

won the game 2-1 JUST.

I'm not sure how these top 100 guys are doing it, but i'm finding playing against 99 rated players no fun what so ever decided to play umtitis Team on ultimate even tho the team was already 90 rated.. the game still decided to put them to 99 rated GG EA.

I win most of my games on legendary and struggle to get anywhere near top 100..

I think last week top 100 was 100K+ I ended week on 81k.

Barely none from top 100 plays on ultimate