The weekend league players that just use CDMs to defend and no one else

Danbailey_032
245 posts Sunday League Hero
Your pathetic. Sad and childish very boring and do u actually enjoy it... also why the need to take so long at every opportunity as if playing 40 games ain't long enough... I really want to bite the noses off the people who play this way... also not because I lose as I finished elite 3 this weekend

Comments

• BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    Lollllll
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    *you're
  • Danbailey_032
    Grow up spell checking me you must be one off the named above
  • Danbailey_032
    *you're

• Danbailey_032

• Baznotsobad76
    So triggered! :joy:
  • Danbailey_032
    Lol plank
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    ok
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your english is amazing
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    :D
  • Xaini29
    1999 posts Fans' Favourite
    And grammer police is here
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Your pathetic. Sad and childish very boring and do u actually enjoy it... also why the need to take so long at every opportunity as if playing 40 games ain't long enough... I really want to bite the noses off the people who play this way... also not because I lose as I finished elite 3 this weekend

Is this a thinly veiled brag thread?
  • Baznotsobad76
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Nah his threads about his 'super team' and 'expensive team' and his '1.2 million coins' are thinly veiled brag threads.... He probably thought he was the only one to have coins and a good team...

This is his second thread crying about people defending and not letting him and his super duper expensive team win and it makes him feel all aggressive... :joy:
  • Jobiwan
    3683 posts National Call-Up

Just keep the ball away from their cdm if they're racing back slow down and work it around...
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    hayhor1 wrote: »

• Hedri
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I propably won you, i play pretty sweaty with 2 CDM’s IF matuidi and Ninja :smile:
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    of*
  • Sykesy
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    Muppet
  • Bozza88
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait you're now having a go at people for defending competently?
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its not defending competently but abusing the system.

Pre patch you had to take control of the cbs or else people would glide past them unchallenged.

Now people get their hand held and only have to control the cdm. This means incompetent defebders hold their own against people who could and learned how to manualy defend!

I hate people that defend with 8 players and only attack with 3. Literally all weekend people went down this route of football. So sickening :s
  • Danbailey_032
    Some of u are sad , listen to your comments ._lets be honest its abusing al defending. Ps my team is average in comparison with most of yours so chill and keep playing like this._.._.._.Keyboard warriors
  • Danbailey_032
    Its not defending competently but abusing the system.

Pre patch you had to take control of the cbs or else people would glide past them unchallenged.

Now people get their hand held and only have to control the cdm. This means incompetent defebders hold their own against people who could and learned how to manualy defend!

I hate people that defend with 8 players and only attack with 3. Literally all weekend people went down this route of football. So sickening :s [/quot
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure if this a rant or brag thread?

It seems like the OP feels that his opponents should just move out of the way and let him score whenever he attacks.
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some of u are sad , listen to your comments ._lets be honest its abusing al defending. Ps my team is average in comparison with most of yours so chill and keep playing like this._.._.._.Keyboard warriors

Keyboard warriors? what are you expecting :D to meet up and have a scrap??

Also dont blame the people playing the game that way - it's not there fault that the game is made that way, blame EA for their patch which brought back that style of defending
  • Rucci
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    easy fix let us use legacy defending online , than this 1-2 spammer will go away, this game is broken enough why not just a little bit more with legacy defending online
  • Danbailey_032

It seems like the OP feels that his opponents should just move out of the way and let him score whenever he attacks.

Its a rant and yes it wound be nice ._.._.Just stating u lot actually cant defend with out help from the computer
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up

Its a rant and yes it wound be nice ._.._.Just stating u lot actually cant defend with out help from the computer
    It's*
    would*
    you*
    can't*
    without*

I'm not one of them either since I haven't even played online yet.
  • Danbailey_032
    Typing on ps4 is slow, hence the lazy grammar
  • madwullie
    6439 posts Big Money Move
    It needs little skill TBF and if you don't do it you're at a disadvantage. At the very least manual defending should be rewarded, not penalised. But then we all had this conversation last year :/
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    madwullie wrote: »
    It needs little skill TBF and if you don't do it you're at a disadvantage. At the very least manual defending should be rewarded, not penalised. But then we all had this conversation last year :/