• XxRichiexRichxX
    30266 posts National Team Captain
    hoban95 wrote: »
    That's House of Cards finished. :D

:cry:
  • Ryan10g
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eoind wrote: »
    Anybody follow NCIS? Season 15 is looking better than season 14 so far! Disappointed at the news that Paulley Perrette is leaving at the end of the series, will be difficult to replace for sure, could be the end. :'( :'(

Watching 14 now, but aslong as Gibbs is there they can replace anyone, but will miss Abby for sure
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Anyone watched The Duece or Vice Principles?
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class

Seen Vice Principals, solid show. Nothing too special but Goggins is great.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Fab wrote: »

lmao he was the main reason I want to check it out. Damn I need to rewatch Justified.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    So now House of Cards is just suspended/halted, rather than cancelled like all the reports yesterday stated, until they can learn more information on the spacey situation.
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Starting Sons of Anarchy tonight
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25976 posts Player of the Year
    Santiago wrote: »

Great show
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class

lmao he was the main reason I want to check it out. Damn I need to rewatch Justified.

He kills it and has great chemistry with the other main character. Need to start The Shield some time soon.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25976 posts Player of the Year
    I need to watch Deadwood again soon, purely for Ian McShane’s performance.
  • Argie8
    5131 posts Big Money Move

He kills it and has great chemistry with the other main character. Need to start The Shield some time soon.

Goggins is sensational in The Shield. Guy deserved an Emmy for some of his work there
  • KingLionel10
    14936 posts World Class

giphy.gif
  • P
    7226 posts Big Money Move

I loved vice principals. Thought it was brilliant but I loved eastbound and down. Haven't seen S2 yet though. Not even sure if it's out tbh :joy:

4 episodes into stranger things and it's been nothing short of epic.
  • Eoind
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    Ryan10g wrote: »
    Anybody follow NCIS? Season 15 is looking better than season 14 so far! Disappointed at the news that Paulley Perrette is leaving at the end of the series, will be difficult to replace for sure, could be the end. :'( :'(

Watching 14 now, but aslong as Gibbs is there they can replace anyone, but will miss Abby for sure
    What do you think of Torres, Reeves and Quinn replacing DiNozzo? Personally like Reeves. Not too sure on the others.
    Delighted about one thing tho , Quinn gets axed after season14
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited November 2017

Agreed. I think Weve already said this but I could watch him and Olyphant go at each other all day. It’s just fantastic
    Post edited by XxRichiexRichxX on
  • P

Agreed. I think Weve already said this but I could watch him and Olyphant go at each other all day. It’s just fantastic already

Are you guys all caught up? I'm just realising that season 2 has started :joy: the water cooler scene in season 1 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    P wrote: »

Agreed. I think Weve already said this but I could watch him and Olyphant go at each other all day. It’s just fantastic already

Are you guys all caught up? I'm just realising that season 2 has started :joy: the water cooler scene in season 1 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

On Vice Principles? I’ve not watched it yet. I’ll probably watch it after I’ve caught up on The Blacklist. I was talking about Justified in my last comment
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class

Yeah we have haha but I was talking about the Vice Principals characters here. Not quite Raylan Boyd level but still good.
  • P
    Just finished S2 of stranger things and I enjoyed even more than the first I think. Felt alot more original this season while still keeping the 80's nostalgia.
  • P

On Vice Principles? I’ve not watched it yet. I’ll probably watch it after I’ve caught up on The Blacklist. I was talking about Justified in my last comment

Oh ok. I missed that :joy:
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Just finished S2 of stranger things and I enjoyed even more than the first I think. Felt alot more original this season while still keeping the 80's nostalgia.

I don't know. Season 1 was really dope. But then again so was S2.

Literally my favourite show I have ever seen.
  • Azof
    15077 posts World Class
    Vikings season 5 cant come soon enough
  • Eoind
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's quite different to other shows discussed on here but I'm really enjoying Brooklyn nine-nine :joy: i know it's an immature program but it tickles me :joy: any one else follow it?
  • Argie8
    Finished Season 2 of Stranger Things. Not quite as good as season 1 but still great. Love the dynamic between characters, just hope we get more explanations next season
  • P

Yeah my only criticism of season 1 was they used too many familiar scenes from classic movies. I feel like this season was much more original and every bit as good. Season 3 can't come fast enough :joy:
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Finished Narcos S2. Really good.
    RIP Pablo. Cali hype. Pacho is one of the best characters
  • Argie8

Yeah my only criticism of season 1 was they used too many familiar scenes from classic movies. I feel like this season was much more original and every bit as good. Season 3 can't come fast enough :joy:

I heard that complaint a lot, didnt bother me though tbh. I kinda felt this new season had less of the intrigue as we had the whole Upside Down already explained to us , and it felt very similar to the last...but i still loved it so idk man I think they were both great. I really wish I'd rewatched the first season though, completely forgot so much of everything.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    It's quite different to other shows discussed on here but I'm really enjoying Brooklyn nine-nine :joy: i know it's an immature program but it tickles me :joy: any one else follow it?

Brooklyn 99 is great
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Yep. House of Cards will probably be done

'House of Cards' employees allege sexual harassment, assault by Kevin Spacey
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/media/house-of-cards-kevin-spacey-harassment/index.html
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I was gonna watch it but not sure I can now!