XBOX CC TV TALK

Comments

• VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    vneklw wrote: »
    Anyone watched Trailer Park Boys on here? Literally the best thing ever.

Yeah … no.
  • DaftPunk
    1061 posts Professional
    Just finished watching Sharp Objects, had no idea what it was about beforehand and was pretty stuck at the time for something new and original to watch, have to say probably the best thing I have watched in a while. Amy Adams was simply fantastic.
  • VanBasten12
    DaftPunk wrote: »
    Just finished watching Sharp Objects, had no idea what it was about beforehand and was pretty stuck at the time for something new and original to watch, have to say probably the best thing I have watched in a while. Amy Adams was simply fantastic.

Ah, good one! Had also seen the name and actress, and thought 'maybe I should watch it', but didn't get further.

Thanks.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    vneklw wrote: »
    Anyone watched Trailer Park Boys on here? Literally the best thing ever.

Yeah … no.

I find it hilarious personally
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    I would like to recommend all my brethren to check out The Good Place! Comedy created by Michael Schur (also the creator of The Office US, Parks & Rec, B99). Once it gets going from episode 3 onwards, it does NOT stop! And season 3 just started! Thanks folks!
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Halfway through Daredevil S3, so so good
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

The whole season was phenomenal wow, way better than S2
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    Haunting of Hill House is pretty good
  • Carswell
    8171 posts League Winner
    3 episodes left of boardwalk empire :cry:
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star

It was sensational.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    hoban95 wrote: »

It was sensational.
    When Dex talks about his girlfriend, and then you see that he stalks her I was like 'ohhhhh well that makes so much sense, he's a psychopath" :lol:
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Oh f###, TWD.... :(
    Can't see any way out for Rick at the end of that last episode.

They can't kill the most important character off, surely?
  • Argie8
    5728 posts Big Money Move
    Oh f###, TWD.... :(
    Can't see any way out for Rick at the end of that last episode.

They can't kill the most important character off, surely?

Have you been living on a different planet? :joy: we all know what's happening
  • VanBasten12
    Haven't watched TWD since S8 mid-season break. Not even tempted knowing that spoiler may come to fruition … finally.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Finished Better Call Saul, really enjoyed the show despite it not being anywhere near as action packed as Breaking Bad.

Also, the last episode might be the best of the entire series.
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Ozarks 👌
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31653 posts National Team Captain
    Haven't watched TWD since S8 mid-season break. Not even tempted knowing that spoiler may come to fruition … finally.

I stopped watching around the season 4 mark. Never had even an urge to go back
  • Davey Sprockett
    What is up with DC/CW shows...?

All the kids of superheroes are turning gay... :D

Future William Queen moans about his boyfriend, and now Nora, daughter of the Flash is chasing the furry carpet...

Bit weird.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Future William Queen moans about his boyfriend, and now Nora, daughter of the Flash is chasing the furry carpet...

Bit weird.

SJW’s
  • Davey Sprockett

Bit weird.

SJW’s

It's like some social engineering project to make it trendy, and a desirable lifestyle....

Hang on...

I'll say no more, depopulation agenda, make everyone want to lbgtalphabetise their lives via mass media brainwashing, no more children :D :D :D

• BrentfordFC
    11586 posts Has That Special Something
    Been watching arrow. Feel as though they’ve definitely stretched this out for too long now. Think it will be the last one this time.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited October 2018

Bit weird.

SJW’s

It's like some social engineering project to make it trendy, and a desirable lifestyle....

Hang on...

I'll say no more, depopulation agenda, make everyone want to lbgtalphabetise their lives via mass media brainwashing, no more children :D :D :D

SJW’s are supposedly why there are now more female characters on the Flash, which them being forced on the show seems to have ruined it a bit.
    Been watching arrow. Feel as though they’ve definitely stretched this out for too long now. Think it will be the last one this time.

Really? I think the Arrow has been fantastic and recovered nicely from the awful season 4 (which was largely DC’s fault by forcing them to ax the original script because it included a large story including the Suicide Squad)
  • BrentfordFC
    11586 posts Has That Special Something

Bit weird.

SJW’s

Hang on...

SJW’s are supposedly why there are now more female characters on the Flash, which them being forced on the show seems to have ruined it a bit.

Really? I think the Arrow has been fantastic and recovered nicely from the awful season 4 (which was largely DC’s fault by forcing them to ax the original script because it included a large story including the Suicide Squad)

I’m enjoying it :lol:

I was just drained last series that I’m just feeling low about it lasting after this one.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Bit weird.

SJW’s

Hang on...

I’m enjoying it :lol:

I was just drained last series that I’m just feeling low about it lasting after this one.

Ahh I thought you were implying it’s bad.

Yeah superhero shows are tough to drag on for super lengthy periods.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

I’ll do you one better...

(Still excited to check it out nonetheless)

b903c5c07dc6ed905f0109bca4106af8.jpg
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    The Haunting of Hill House is good if anyone is looking for a drama/horror