XBOX CC TV TALK

Comments

• Currieman wrote: »
    Finishing up S5 of Bojack Horseman, brilliant show. And then I’ll finish off Dark

Almost caught up to the newest episode of Better Call Saul then I'll get to my backlog

I'm enjoying where BCS is going at the moment. The new series has been good so far.

Agreed, very entertaining
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    Carswell wrote: »
    Finishing up S5 of Bojack Horseman, brilliant show. And then I’ll finish off Dark

@Xtrem3 Poptarts German TV show Dark?

Yes lad
  • Carswell
    7807 posts League Winner

Yes lad

Wow we are already the most hardcore of lads but we just went up another level. Watched it twice through (once by myself and once with the bird) and it’s amazing. Did you watch in English or German lol? I did German tbh the English re dub was unbearable.
  • CraigB85
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero

Yes lad

Wow we are already the most hardcore of lads but we just went up another level. Watched it twice through (once by myself and once with the bird) and it’s amazing. Did you watch in English or German lol? I did German tbh the English re dub was unbearable.

Haha I went with it in German for a couple episodes but then changed to English. Wasn't quite as bad as the English dub of Fauda!
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

Yes lad

Ffs Xabi and Torres perfect link levels :love:
    I just finished episode 2 and now it's got my attention
    Mikkel realizes he's back in time to 1986
    Watching it in German with subs, I prefer original audio as it feels more authentic (just like when I watch anime)
  • Shane
    23793 posts Club Captain

Maniac is out on Netflix! Buzzing for this. Early reviews seem to rate it quite highly
  • VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move
    Shane wrote: »

Maniac is out on Netflix! Buzzing for this. Early reviews seem to rate it quite highly

Great - thanks for the heads up.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone else looking forward to Bodyguard tonight ha ha
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    DARK was fantastic, highly recommended
  • Currieman
    4713 posts National Call-Up

Yes mate, love this show. Finale will be good.
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    Finished Bojack S5 yesterday, another great season. On Maniac now and will check Ozark S2 after that as the comments here were positive.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    Fab wrote: »
    Finished Bojack S5 yesterday, another great season. On Maniac now and will check Ozark S2 after that as the comments here were positive.

Bojack :heart:
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class

It's great. Dark is too. Probably shouldn't have watched it on a few hours of sleep a night during my exam period but loved it. Hope S2 comes sooner rather than later.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4340 posts National Call-Up
    Been watching Wrecked, season 3 has been really good, and lots of laugh out loud moments.

I did watch season 1 and 2, but I don't remember it being this good, and only started season 3 as I had a few hours to kill, and wanted something light to enjoy.

Now I'm going to be looking forward to each new episode with my dinner on Wednesdays.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

It's great. Dark is too. Probably shouldn't have watched it on a few hours of sleep a night during my exam period but loved it. Hope S2 comes sooner rather than later.

Agreed, had to watch an explanation video after finishing it. Still don’t really understand 100% tbh
  • VanBasten12
    Currieman wrote: »

Yes mate, love this show. Finale will be good.

Yep - been a good one and certainly not predictable.
  • VanBasten12
    Finale of Bodyguard was very good … again, a mix of unpredictable (in a few ways) and I do like Richard Madden - looks like odds are high on him being the next Bond.

Glad to see there's a Season 2 being planned.
  • VanBasten12
    Watched season 3 opener of Lethal Weapon …

Of course had my reservations about Seann William Scott replacing Clayne Crawford. Must admit that I'm not sure why the 5.9 rating for the episode - maybe sentimentality voting.

I didn't think it was bad. Had the same typical moments around action scenes, bombs, etc. I thought it was a decent change over & think that SWS can actually pull this off. Not quite as nutty as Riggs (per the movies and S1 & S2), but will give it time.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    I binged all of the Bodyguard on Saturday.
    Woke up a bit fuzzy early on Saturday morning and started watching it. Went out to do a few things and finished the rest on the night.

What a programme. I hope it returns.

If you liked the Bodyguard you might also enjoy Line of Duty from the same writers.
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    The introduction of Justin Theroux in Maniac episode 3 was truly something else. Quality television!
  • VanBasten12
    Woke up a bit fuzzy early on Saturday morning and started watching it. Went out to do a few things and finished the rest on the night.

If you liked the Bodyguard you might also enjoy Line of Duty from the same writers.

Line of Duty was great … till about Season 3. Then I got bored of it.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    Daredevil S3 hype! Out in 3 weeks
  • Argie8
    4782 posts National Call-Up

Line of Duty was great … till about Season 3. Then I got bored of it.

first two seasons were great. not as good since but really solid imo
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star

Can't wait!
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    29259 posts Player of the Year
    hoban95 wrote: »

Can't wait!

• XxRichiexRichxX
    @VanBasten12 Damon Wayans quitting Lethal Weapon for season 4
  • VanBasten12
    @VanBasten12 Damon Wayans quitting Lethal Weapon for season 4

You know, I watched Ep 2 last night, and enjoyed it again. Seann William Scott is not a bad actor, but he has that smirk on his face, that for me is just not quite suited for a Riggs character.

I can imagine there could be chemistry in the long run, but I'm sure for Damon Wayans, it's too much like hard work for now.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    VanBasten12 Damon Wayans quitting Lethal Weapon for season 4

You know, I watched Ep 2 last night, and enjoyed it again. Seann William Scott is not a bad actor, but he has that smirk on his face, that for me is just not quite suited for a Riggs character.

I can imagine there could be chemistry in the long run, but I'm sure for Damon Wayans, it's too much like hard work for now.

Supposedly he's quitting to focus on his family life. That could just be the PR answer.

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    Bigmouth S2 is out. Absolutely loved the first season, looking forward to watching the second
  • vneklw
    2386 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone watched Trailer Park Boys on here? Literally the best thing ever.