XBOX CC TV TALK

Comments

• Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    how many seasons of sttanger things are there?

i read something about 3, take it theyre on making the third?

The Duffer brothers have said they expect the show to end after 4 seasons so yes.
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Those who have watched ST S2
    RIP superhero Bob :'(
  • Rootseyyy
    1279 posts Professional
    I loved breaking bad and prison break. Also enjoyed Luther and watched most of suits but Netflix doesn't have all the episodes.

Currently watching a series called Skorpian which is very good. Even if I have spelt it wrong
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rootseyyy wrote: »
    I loved breaking bad and prison break. Also enjoyed Luther and watched most of suits but Netflix doesn't have all the episodes.

Currently watching a series called Skorpian which is very good. Even if I have spelt it wrong

Yeah seen them all, Scorpion was good but got a bit repetitive.

Luther was a really good watch.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    Was a bit disappointing that they killed him off, thought he was funny
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Yes. Amazing character. Didn't trust him until the very end though. Dustin and Steve are a funny duo aswell. Rejection scene at the end was sad but he got Nancy so.. :D
  • coatsy
    Binged watched ST season 2 yesterday. Really enjoyed it! Just as good as S1 imo.

I hope this bit isn't a spoiler but I will cover anyway...
    Watching the program got me interested in Project MKUltra which is what the scientists did to 11.
    The experiments (real ones) done under the programme were really odd. So strange.

Also on to season 2 of Narcos. Really enjoy it, its strange how Escobar is seen how he is now really.
  • coatsy
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Yes. Amazing character. Didn't trust him until the very end though. Dustin and Steve are a funny duo aswell. Rejection scene at the end was sad but he got Nancy so.. :D
    That's how I felt. You could see his death coming a mile off though. Pretty brutal end! Those two together hunting Dart was one of the best bits of the season I think. Haha that ball at the end was so strange, Nancy is hot!!!
  • coatsy
    Will also say Luther is great.
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    Watched loads of series and SOA is still one of my faves.
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    iZombie > Walking Dead
  • WFCBagnall
    69085 posts Moderator
    Found a ST2 stream last night, so I'll watch as many when I'm back from work tonight. Loved the first season.
  • DaftPunk
    1059 posts Professional
    Finished watching The Night Of, such a great show I didn't expect it to be so damn good.
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaftPunk wrote: »
    Finished watching The Night Of, such a great show I didn't expect it to be so damn good.

Was a very good watch that
  • Argie8
    5604 posts Big Money Move
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    DaftPunk wrote: »

Was a very good watch that

Agreed. Riz Ahmed and John Tuturro (sp) were both excellent in it
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I’m also watching the us office, nearly finished series 6. What a show.

I started and finished it a couple of months ago. It was good but thought it was way over hyped lol. And maybe that’s cuz I hadn’t watched an episode at all until a couple months ago. The first season was super slow. I almost quit watching it lol. But picked up a lot in the 2nd season.

I could just watch a compilation of Jim and Dwight messing with each other and enjoy it just as much.

It was a slow start, then comes the basketball episode, episode 5 I think of series 1, and that had me hooked. I absolutely love it now, it’s my kind of funny.
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    House of Cards cancelled following today's earlier news. Finished Stranger Things 2 yesterday and have to admit I didn't really enjoy this season that much bar a few moments.
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Sons of Anarchy
    Breaking Bad
    Banshee
    The wire
    The Sopranos

If you haven’t seen any of those watch them
  • BrentfordFC
    11458 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm watching a few things atm;

Ray Donovan
    Lethal Weapon
    American Horror Stories
    Gold Rush

Gold rush got boring after Dakota Fred :joy:

Got ray Donovan on my sky downloaded but can’t get into the new series !

Less action more memories this time round. It’s weird :lol:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13920 posts Moderator

Ray Donovan
    Lethal Weapon
    American Horror Stories
    Gold Rush

Yeah it’s a different series this time around. Still enjoying it though!

I’m proper hooked to gold rush still :D

There’s a few others I haven’t watched and don’t dare start! Just finished the most random series ever... curse of oak island. Accidentally watched one on QUEST and got hooked :D

@BrentfordFC
  • WFCBagnall
    69085 posts Moderator

I started and finished it a couple of months ago. It was good but thought it was way over hyped lol. And maybe that’s cuz I hadn’t watched an episode at all until a couple months ago. The first season was super slow. I almost quit watching it lol. But picked up a lot in the 2nd season.

I could just watch a compilation of Jim and Dwight messing with each other and enjoy it just as much.

It was a slow start, then comes the basketball episode, episode 5 I think of series 1, and that had me hooked. I absolutely love it now, it’s my kind of funny.

tenor.gif

I was in stitches for that episode :joy:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

tenor.gif

Not sure if Stanley Hudson or Micheal Jordan.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31359 posts National Team Captain

Yeah that’s definitely the first funny episode.
  • Argie8
    5604 posts Big Money Move
    Sons of Anarchy planning on watching
    Breaking Bad obviously fantastic
    Banshee surprisingly good
    The wire very slow but a good show nonetheless
    The Sopranos stopped midway through second season. Found it dull

If you haven’t seen any of those watch them

Some good choices, mainly meta but some cult choices too
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    The wire
    True detective
    Stranger things
    American vandal :joy:
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

tenor.gif

Looks like Stephen A Smith trying to play basketball at the ESPN HQ.
  • BrentfordFC
    11458 posts Has That Special Something

Ray Donovan
    Lethal Weapon
    American Horror Stories
    Gold Rush

Yeah it’s a different series this time around. Still enjoying it though!

I’m proper hooked to gold rush still :D

There’s a few others I haven’t watched and don’t dare start! Just finished the most random series ever... curse of oak island. Accidentally watched one on QUEST and got hooked :D

@BrentfordFC

Yeah I watched gold rush all the way up to the latest season :lol:

And yeah I’ll find time to get into ray. Just need to learn to get used to it
  • Eoind
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anybody follow NCIS? Season 15 is looking better than season 14 so far! Disappointed at the news that Paulley Perrette is leaving at the end of the series, will be difficult to replace for sure, could be the end. :'( :'(
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    I mean i would contribute but all i watch is Eat Well for Less on BBC 1 :joy:
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    That's House of Cards finished. :D