XBOX CC TV TALK

Comments

• VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Finished Bosch S4 yesterday - binged in 2 days.

Michael Connelly is a great author & the adaption to a TV series is absolutely fantastic.

Just imagined they did this with Lee Child / Jack Reacher!! Although Lee Child's books these days are pretty meh. His earlier books are way better.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32171 posts National Team Captain
    Finished Bosch S4 yesterday - binged in 2 days.

Michael Connelly is a great author & the adaption to a TV series is absolutely fantastic.

Just imagined they did this with Lee Child / Jack Reacher!! Although Lee Child's books these days are pretty meh. His earlier books are way better.

Yeah I’m excited to start that. Will watch season 4 as soon as I finish season2 of Sneaky Pete. I love Bosch
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Another great episode of Atlanta, love how surreal some of the episodes have been this season.

Such a good show
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Saw Atlanta e1 just now. Didn't do much for me at all. Only one episode though so who knows might give it another shot some time.

Westworld S2 starts tonight
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Finished The Wire not long ago. Best show of all time for me, it’s unreal.

Started watching Power and smashed the first two seasons out of the way real quick. It’s very easy to binge watch with how much is happening.
  • KingLionel10
    15081 posts World Class

Started watching Power and smashed the first two seasons out of the way real quick. It’s very easy to binge watch with how much is happening.

Power gets much better after season 2 imo @Samuel Eto'o it’s class. Can’t wait for the new season to start.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Power gets much better after season 2 imo @Samuel Eto'o it’s class. Can’t wait for the new season to start.

Sounds promising as I enjoyed the first 2 seasons as well. Just like in The Wire it seems that everyone get’s killed, kinda brutal :joy:
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Loving season 2 of Westworld so far, it's fun reading all the crazy theories after each episode.

• XxRichiexRichxX
    Just finished season 2 of Sneaky Pete and Season 4 of Bosch.

Fantastic shows.
  • VanBasten12
    Bosch is such a great show ... it's just over SO quickly, it sucks!

Sneaky Pete ... damn, need to pick that up again after binging 5 episodes (whilst away on a trip). A number of shows coming up to season endings now.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Sneaky Pete ... damn, need to pick that up again after binging 5 episodes (whilst away on a trip). A number of shows coming up to season endings now.

Haha I started season 4 yesterday and just finished it. It just sucks you in man. Both shows are absolute quality.

You see all the reports that Clayne Crawford was fired from Lethal Weapon And is getting recasted?
  • VanBasten12

Haha I started season 4 yesterday and just finished it. It just sucks you in man. Both shows are absolute quality.

You see all the reports that Clayne Crawford was fired from Lethal Weapon And is getting recasted?

Nooo!

Watched the season ending last night - did not even realise that!

There are so many silly clichés, OTT moments, etc ... but it's a good watch (as procedural dramas go). Good chemistry between him & Damon Wayans, and a solid support cast too.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Currently watching Atlanta and Westworld

Both have been quality so far! Loved the last episode of Westworld
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Nooo!

There are so many silly clichés, OTT moments, etc ... but it's a good watch (as procedural dramas go). Good chemistry between him & Damon Wayans, and a solid support cast too.

I haven’t watched the 2nd season as I was waiting for it to finish to binge it. I saw all the reports yesterday. Apparently he’s clashed with a few people on set and some of the actors don’t want to work with him anymore so they are scrambling to recast his role. I feel it’s going to ruin the show because as you said, the chemistry between him and Wayans was fantastic
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Suits any good?
  • VanBasten12
    Santiago wrote: »
    Suits any good?

First 3 seasons was good for me. Started to go downhill and lose it. Haven't even bothered with the last 1.5 seasons-odd.
  • VanBasten12

Nooo!

I haven’t watched the 2nd season as I was waiting for it to finish to binge it. I saw all the reports yesterday. Apparently he’s clashed with a few people on set and some of the actors don’t want to work with him anymore so they are scrambling to recast his role. I feel it’s going to ruin the show because as you said, the chemistry between him and Wayans was fantastic

Agreed. I hope they simply end it as trying to get someone else in will be difficult to replicate that.

I didn't even start watching till ~14 episodes in when a mate said I should watch it. Instantly hooked as it was 'Gibson-Glover'-esque with the banter ... at times doesn't even feel scripted (don't know if that's the case).
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Nooo!

Agreed. I hope they simply end it as trying to get someone else in will be difficult to replicate that.

I didn't even start watching till ~14 episodes in when a mate said I should watch it. Instantly hooked as it was 'Gibson-Glover'-esque with the banter ... at times doesn't even feel scripted (don't know if that's the case).

Oh I agree.
  • Azof
    16930 posts World Class
    any historical suggestions before I rewatch Vikings, like a good battle scene
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Azof wrote: »

Black Sails if you haven't already.
  • Azof
    16930 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »

Black Sails if you haven't already.

seen a battle scene in it and it was ridiculously bad, no from me dog
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    FOX actually cancelled Brooklyn Nine Nine. They can actually **** off.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17262 posts World Class

It's the best comedy on TV. :(
  • Hazarddddd
    784 posts Semi-Pro

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a609f76c014bf0a1ca4f409af9823be6/tenor.gif?itemid=4565984
  • Hazarddddd
    784 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    I’m so mad right now ahhhhhh Fox man :'(:'( why did they have to cancel it :'(:'(:'(:'(
    Post edited by EA_David on
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited May 2018
    I really hope that at the very least they bring back Last Man Standing after all this nonsense.

Brooklyn Nine Nine's ratings were consistent and it was highly rated by critics.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Just started parks and rec for the first time like a week ago. Very solid show so far
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Just started parks and rec for the first time like a week ago. Very solid show so far

Yeah I'm re watching it currently, on season 5... Love the show.
  • Fab
    18299 posts World Class
    REST IN PEACE THE EXPANSE
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited May 2018