XBOX CC TV TALK

Comments

  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Done 1 season of Rome so far. It’s good but nothing really special imo. Wish they didn’t skip over all the battle scenes lmao

    RALLY TO ME
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Done 1 season of Rome so far. It’s good but nothing really special imo. Wish they didn’t skip over all the battle scenes lmao

    I hate off screen fights/battles. Can ruin a show/movie.
    Yeah I was all ready to see an awesome battle between Caesar and Pompey Magnus and immediately it skips to, “send word to Rome that Caesar has won.” Thought it skipped or something initially lol
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32017 posts National Team Captain
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Done 1 season of Rome so far. It’s good but nothing really special imo. Wish they didn’t skip over all the battle scenes lmao

    I hate off screen fights/battles. Can ruin a show/movie.
    Yeah I was all ready to see an awesome battle between Caesar and Pompey Magnus and immediately it skips to, “send word to Rome that Caesar has won.” Thought it skipped or something initially lol

    Welp. I know I can skip Rome. That **** will annoy the **** out of me
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Done 1 season of Rome so far. It’s good but nothing really special imo. Wish they didn’t skip over all the battle scenes lmao

    I hate off screen fights/battles. Can ruin a show/movie.
    Yeah I was all ready to see an awesome battle between Caesar and Pompey Magnus and immediately it skips to, “send word to Rome that Caesar has won.” Thought it skipped or something initially lol

    Welp. I know I can skip Rome. That **** will annoy the **** out of me

    Lack of battles was disappointing but not a reason to skip a great show IMO.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Billions started again ...

    ... damn, actors are great in this. Love it.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Billions started again ...

    ... damn, actors are great in this. Love it.
    Think I’m gonna start this after I finish Rome
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Barry!
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    Barry!

    Actually watched this one yesterday. Looks like it could be a good one - dry sense of humour on the one side vs nuttiness of Henry Winkler.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    Anyone watched Counterpart with JK Simmons?

    Finished Ep1 last night ... looks very interesting so far.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Anyone watched Counterpart with JK Simmons?

    Finished Ep1 last night ... looks very interesting so far.

    What kind of role does he play?

    I still see him as the teacher in Whiplash :D
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Santiago wrote: »
    Anyone watched Counterpart with JK Simmons?

    Finished Ep1 last night ... looks very interesting so far.

    What kind of role does he play?

    I still see him as the teacher in Whiplash :D

    He actually plays 2 roles ...

    ... but won't give anything further away.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Got done watching sneaky Pete season 2 a couple of days ago, really enjoyed it. Underrated show.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Manhunt Unabomber is great
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Finished the 6th episode of The Terror.

    Another quality show from AMC - producers of the most authentic TB shows around!
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2018
    Continued GOT. Halfway through S6 now.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    2nd episode of Deep State - enjoying it. Mark Strong is a great actor!

    Also, finished the first episode of Lost in Space (Netflix). Not seen any reviews/ratings as yet, so will give it another episode or 3 before I check out what others are saying.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Watched the first 3 episodes of Barry last night, good stuff
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Watched the first 3 episodes of Barry last night, good stuff

    nice!! I need to watch the last one!
    Finished the 6th episode of The Terror.

    Another quality show from AMC - producers of the most authentic TB shows around!

    my dad has been raving about this show, I saw previews a while and though it looked interesting! Will have to give it a watch sometime
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Santiago wrote: »
    Continued GOT. Halfway through S6 now.

    just finished going thru again last night lol took a few weeks
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Watched the first 3 episodes of Barry last night, good stuff

    nice!! I need to watch the last one!
    Finished the 6th episode of The Terror.

    Another quality show from AMC - producers of the most authentic TB shows around!

    my dad has been raving about this show, I saw previews a while and though it looked interesting! Will have to give it a watch sometime
    Yeah third episode was the funniest to me. Hank steals every scene he’s in haha, such a good character
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    GOT S7 was so damn good. Holy *
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    New Netflix series Lost in Space looks interesting
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    New Netflix series Lost in Space looks interesting

    Yeah - 2 episodes in and it looks like it has a few twists already.
  • P
    7651 posts League Winner
    Fahrenheit 451 is going to be the best show of the year. I read the book in school after reading brave new world and really enjoyed it. Add to that HBO are adapting it and Michael Shannon and Michael B Jordan starring... wow.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Loving season 2 of Atlanta, didn't even know season 2 began till a couple of days ago.

  • P
    7651 posts League Winner
    P wrote: »
    Fahrenheit 451 is going to be the best show of the year. I read the book in school after reading brave new world and really enjoyed it. Add to that HBO are adapting it and Michael Shannon and Michael B Jordan starring... wow.

    Apparently it's actually a television film. Makes sense, just never specified and I assumed cause it was HBO, it'd be a TV show. Anyway if you haven't seen the trailer, watch it. Two of the best actors around ATM.
  • Fab
    18092 posts World Class
    Shane wrote: »
    Loving season 2 of Atlanta, didn't even know season 2 began till a couple of days ago.

    Been great. People shleeping
  • Fab
    18092 posts World Class
    Anyone that doesnt watch la Casa de papel is dead to me
  • BrentfordFC
    12295 posts Has That Special Something
    Power is back soon :sunglasses:
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    P wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    Fahrenheit 451 is going to be the best show of the year. I read the book in school after reading brave new world and really enjoyed it. Add to that HBO are adapting it and Michael Shannon and Michael B Jordan starring... wow.

    Apparently it's actually a television film. Makes sense, just never specified and I assumed cause it was HBO, it'd be a TV show. Anyway if you haven't seen the trailer, watch it. Two of the best actors around ATM.

    Ooh ... good one!

    And yep, great actors!
Sign In or Register to comment.