The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Boosted Scream reviews

ha032742
36051 posts Moderator
edited October 2017
I’ve used Scream Perisic and Deulofeu for 10 WL games so I thought I’d give some feedback for those who may want to use some of the boosted cards in DKO tomorrow for example.

Out of the two, Deulofeu feels the biggest upgrade from his non boosted Scream card. With the boost he’s like Messi with much better stamina...H/L, 4* combo and he is rapid with 95 pace, acceleration and 92 agility.

I used Perisic before he got boosted after luckily packing him from the untradeable Scream SBC and although he was a tad clunky he did great for me. The boosted version feels a little smoother on the ball and quicker but I did not notice much else difference.

I’ve also got Crouch and Sturridge untradeable from the gold upgrade packs, so I think I’ll make a team with them and use it in the DKO. Will give my reviews after this.

Anyone else you’d recommend trying?

Comments

• LiamSully
    6640 posts Big Money Move
    Using the Bender brothers in midfield, both have hit long range betters that went in off the underside of the bar :D
    They're obviously great in midfield too, like roided-up-Radja-twins

Bartra and Sakho decent, Bartra better of the 2

Got Forster, Stretch and Studge to try out now

I have 8 in 1 team :joy:
  • JayBee
    1092 posts Professional
    Sakho beast Bender beast Sturridge mediocre
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    I've only tried Crouch and he was interesting to play with but definitely not good.
  • ha032742
    36051 posts Moderator
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    I've only tried Crouch and he was interesting to play with but definitely not good.

Sound ominous for tomorrow’s DKO :D
  • LiamSully
    6640 posts Big Money Move

He looks ridiculous ingame :joy:
  • Mini_Miudo
    9980 posts Has That Special Something
    Only tried Sven Bender, feels nowhere near 80 pace but he's decent.
  • SeanDCFC
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite

I think he's good as long as you don't try to run past anyone. :lol:
  • Crookieee123
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Disagree on sturridge he is a monster for me
  • RoosGianni
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    Crouch is unreal. Used him the last 10 games to hit elite. He has 29 balance, but I didn't feel it at all. He also scored a hattrick of headers.

Sakho was also very good, wish I could use his boosted card all year.

Deulofeu was very good as supersub. Better finishing than expected and also rapid.

Forster was bad.
  • legend6199
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Use Depay of the bench! Monster of a player
  • Nicku32
    2210 posts Fans' Favourite
    Perisic feels great for me after the upgrade. He seems to be getting a lot of assists from CAM by running out wide and crossing (Has 91 crossing now)
  • legend6199 wrote: »
    Use Depay of the bench! Monster of a player

• paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    I havent used Perisics un boosted card, only his NIF.

Playing both at striker next to mertens, his NIF on 7 Chem had 20 goals and 21 assists in 56 games. His Boosted screem has 14 goals and 9 assists in 6 games. 3 Hatricks and has scored in every game.
  • Azz1982
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Playing Bender and converted Boateng to CM and they've both been good. Bender better of the 2 though. Bender is a better version of Khedira.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2017
    Perisic is absolutely bossing things for me at CF, outscoring ADP atm. On an 11 game online win streak because of his antics... grabbed a hatrick in the DKT final, lashed in a last minute winner in one game, guy's phenomenal.

E0emjyW.jpg

• richisdisturbed
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Perisic is something else completely! He's the best player I've used this year so far while he's boosted. Cuadrado too is like Ronaldo joined Serie A, I've played about 10 games with him since the boost, & no one can touch him on the wing, & as soon as you pass one player, opponent panics, drawing more space to cut in.

I've won every single game since 6pm yesterday because of these 2!
  • A5B
    3053 posts National Call-Up
    Ozil - feels like his TOTS in 16. Much quicker than his NIF, significantly better finishing. Passing/dribbling was already great so neither feel like a huge improvement.

Cuadrado - Lightning quick, didn't use the NIF though so I can't compare. Dribbling/skills are a lot of fun, but in front of goal he can be somewhat questionable. I use him as a late-game sub at RM, but he'd be better in a more advanced position.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2017
    Perisic is something else completely! He's the best player I've used this year so far while he's boosted. Cuadrado too is like Ronaldo joined Serie A, I've played about 10 games with him since the boost, & no one can touch him on the wing, & as soon as you pass one player, opponent panics, drawing more space to cut in.

I've won every single game since 6pm yesterday because of these 2!

Sounds like me mate. Honestly not lost a game since I've bought Perisic in - just got another two in a seasons 2nd half RQ to make it 19 in 13 :joy:

I've used 87 Crespo (who tbf was great), 88 Sheva and a load of top end NIF's but he's outscoring the lot of them.

Poor Prime ADP has barely had a sniff in ten games. Haha.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Besides his 2* WF Sturridge felt like the perfect striker when I used him in SB today. Good size, strong, fast, 4* skills. Would definitely use him as super sub or even starter in the WL if he‘s boosted on a weekend.

Also gut Musonda untradable. Deadly combination of 5*/5* and with Sniper he has really decent finishing.
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Crouch is good too!
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Sturridge is meh
    Bender is good
    Kovacic is great
    Sakho is great
    Van Damme is good
    Forster is the worst keeper I've ever used
  • Lunty