Just beat a Youtuber

JayBee
1021 posts Professional
edited October 2017
Just played Nepenthez in champs funny thing is he was time wasting after going 1-0 standard Fifa sweater so I slapped him, I'm 19-2 and I seen on his twitter he's on 29+ wins match making is so random.
Unlucky Nep no need to snap and cry to your 12 year old followers hahaha
Post edited by JayBee on

Comments

• GiveMeKoke
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's pretty bad at the game
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    GiveMeKoke wrote: »
    He's pretty bad at the game

If he didn't park the bus after taking a goal lead he would do much better
  • PelzyWelzy
    9447 posts League Winner
    Can't stand the guy. Had a few rows with him over the years (such a condescending *insert choice of bad word here*). He ended up blocking me during the whole Chemgate thing back in 16 :joy:

Good work mate!!
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    is beating a youtuber an accomplishment now? ffs
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Nothing surprise me about youtubers. If he went park the bus early at just 1-0, am very glad you won.
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Can't stand the guy. Had a few rows with him over the years (such a condescending *insert choice of bad word here*). He ended up blocking me during the whole Chemgate thing back in 16 :joy:

Good work mate!!

Can't stand half the youtubers the videos are for kids. Boraslegend is probably the only pro I watch his videos are straight to the point no childish sh*t.
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    joe666 wrote: »

Top 100 is an accomplishment
  • gbshow
    991 posts Professional

yes, it is for us normal not whales. Keep splashing the cash because you wouldn't win without it.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Jealousy is real... LOL
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well done, can't stand that guy.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well done mate, guys a total plank
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    His videos on his main channel are pretty annoying but his rtg videos are great
  • gbshow wrote: »

yes, it is for us normal not whales. Keep splashing the cash because you wouldn't win without it.

lmaoo considering he plays on his road to glory account, he hasn't spent a penny.
  • Orison
    48496 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Hardly slapping him isn't it?

However 58% possession would suggest that he did try to waste time or "play it safe" as he would call it.
  • Orison
    Benn wrote: »
    Congratulations mate, huge accomplishment!

Make sure to tell all your friends and family, I’m sure they’ll be pumped for you!

Exactly what I did after beating him last year and causing a twitter rant and reddit wall of text about me wasting time against him :trollface: That's the stuff you tell your grandchildren about in 50 years.
  • Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    YouTubers don't know how to take a loss for once
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »

However 58% possession would suggest that he did try to waste time or "play it safe" as he would call it.

I like how he's willing to call someone out, guy could flex if he wanted to or just blank it out and let the OP have his 5 minutes but I love how he's willing to call someone out when they're talking rubbish.

Will need popcorn for when the OP wakes up and sees that.
  • hayhor1
    14272 posts Has That Special Something

#exposed
  • fluffymnuffy
    12531 posts Has That Special Something
    Lol nep actually reads the forums
  • fluffymnuffy
    12531 posts Has That Special Something
    Forgot he blocked me on twitter
  • Orison

Ofc he does. When I beat him last year (he then went on a rant about me wasting time) I said something like "you can see how the game went when he uploads it" which led to him tweeting people should tell me that he didn't record the game haha.

Most of the youtubers read the forums and reddit, I think they get a strange sensation out of reading stuff about them.
  • Mr. Soper
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    haha this is funny. Youtubers and complete wastes of life.
  • ohbabybaby
    58 posts Has Potential To Be Special

most of these fifa you tubers started on this forum, a long time ago when the ultimate team forum community was huge and helpful
  • Orison
    edited October 2017
    Mr. Soper wrote: »

That's a bit harsh.

Daddy Nep provides us with the greatest stream of Fifa 17. The entire WL thread was basically dying when he shouted "why are you theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere". It's from 0:30 onwards
  • OZero
    5155 posts Big Money Move
    Well based on the match results and stats, seems OP is correct that Nep did try to play the **** way and get punished.

I actually wonder why Nep would post that screen out and say it's 90mins goal that decide the match. To me score a goal and PTB pass around are way way way worse than a 90mins goal. Basically incomparable.
  • Boss0
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The POS.
  • ThePlantOFGod
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2017
    90 minute goals are to be expected as the game is programmed that way.

Sweating it around the back after going 1-0 up is just desperation and poor from a 30yr old man who really doesn’t need the rewards when he can have any team he wants.

I respect the top players who actually play to win comfortably and play attacking end to end stuff, instead of sitting there with a towel to wipe their hands and forehead every few minutes to protect the **** goal they scored.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2017
    What a fail from OP

I like how you all moan about PTB and claim it’s in every game. This guy keeps possession and now that’s not allowed either.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9447 posts League Winner
    Mr. Soper wrote: »

That's a bit harsh.

Daddy Nep provides us with the greatest stream of Fifa 17. The entire WL thread was basically dying when he shouted "why are you theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere". It's from 0:30 onwards

Strange to see Nick lose his ****. That almost never happens :trollface:
  • tilen11
    5039 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2017
    Just going to leave this here and bookmark the thread :joy:

R5CCoDn.jpg
    i6EqGyj.jpg
This discussion has been closed.