Redemption has finally come

tilen11
4893 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2017
Ive been trying and trying to play this game since the patch and Ive given up.

Was extremly happy when I finally got my copy of the game. Product was decent, best Ive ever played in terms of football simulation. Sure the game needed a couple minor tweaks but thats it. It has been almost fully converted back to the game I hated the most. Its not the same as 17 but well its close, very close.
Last year I pushed myself, tried to enjoy playing the game with my fav formation (4411), even though it was hard. Didnt want to stop last year since I couldnt, just to addicted I suppose but I cant push myself to play another year.

Game as a whole is just garbage. Now that I have read that DDA pdf file on reddit, I despise them even more for lying to their customers.

Thankfully got my copy of AC Origins today so I finally have something to play, something Ill enjoy playing.
Will continue to trade in FIFA since I still have hope that the game will change and that it will be enjoyable.

Congrats to EA as you have managed to get money from me again :joy:

Comments

• gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    Unfortunately mate that's all they seem happy to do, take our money. Never understand why they bring a game out then two weeks later patch it and completely change the dynamics.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    I agree, game is garbage, however, I still enjoy the forums and trading, although we all know how trading is going right now, I wish I could enjoy other games but I just can't get into them
  • SPN1987
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Ive been trying and trying to play this game since the patch and Ive given up.

Was extremly happy when I finally got my copy of the game. Product was decent, best Ive ever played in terms of football simulation. Sure the game needed a couple minor tweaks but thats it. It has been almost fully converted back to the game I hated the most. Its not the same as 17 but well its close, very close.
    Last year I pushed myself, tried to enjoy playing the game with my fav formation (4411), even though it was hard. Didnt want to stop last year since I couldnt, just to addicted I suppose but I cant push myself to play another year.

Game as a whole is just garbage.

Thankfully got my copy of AC Origins today so I finally have something to play, something Ill enjoy playing.
    Will continue to trade in FIFA since I still have hope that the game will change and that it will be enjoyable.

Congrats to EA as you have managed to get money from me again :joy:

I'm joining the line. I can't make myself enjoy the game a little bit as well. 3-0 in WL atm but no desire at all to keep playing.
  • tilen11
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    I agree, game is garbage, however, I still enjoy the forums and trading, although we all know how trading is going right now, I wish I could enjoy other games but I just can't get into them

Even trading is bs this year :joy: I also enjoy trading and contributing here on the forums. Ill keep doing that but I cant see myself playing the game until its not at least decent.
  • silencer747
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep game at launch was best ever, now its just.. not worth any words..
  • Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    Forget the.online element exists and theres an ok game where you can play it your way.

Sad that the only decent football can be.found in the offline modes.
  • tilen11
    Forget the.online element exists and theres an ok game where you can play it your way.

Sad that the only decent football can be.found in the offline modes.

Thats the problem :)
  • tilen11
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    Unfortunately mate that's all they seem happy to do, take our money. Never understand why they bring a game out then two weeks later patch it and completely change the dynamics.

They take money from people who are blind.
    EA are probably thinking.. Hmm we made a decent product, lets convert it back to what we released last year, they probably wont like it but if we release some special cards in packs it will be fine.
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Sorry to hear you're taking a break. Hope to see you around.
  • tilen11
    @Littleland95 Will continue to contribute in our thread daily :). Can still help others.
  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    tilen11 wrote: »
    gresh1978 wrote: »

They take money from people who are blind.
    EA are probably thinking.. Hmm we made a decent product, lets convert it back to what we released last year, they probably wont like it but if we release some special cards in packs it will be fine.

I didn't have it before it was patched, but read a lot of comments saying it was one of the best installments ever. Who is it that they listen to? Every year it's the same starts out OK then it just goes to pace and narrow formations. No reward for anyone that wants to play nice football with wide formations. Last year on release it was brilliant for wide play and crossing. Then someone, whoever it was thought it would be a good idea to nerf it.
  • MemphisDepay23
    734 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agree I also stopped playing because this ****. I have sold my team and invested all my money on the scream sbcs (which still arent coming) I was busy school anyways. I'll put my hands on it again after a patch
  • Safehands84
    3314 posts National Call-Up
    What is this pdf linked on Reddit
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You'll be back
  • tilen11
    CR7_Chem wrote: »
    You'll be back

If Im not back until January than I wont be back ever again :joy: God of War is released early in 2018, not long after that RDR2. FIFA is the last thing I need
  • HCB
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Beware the word PDF, this thread will be closed sooner or latter.
  • HCB
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game is the biggest fraud ever.
  • avpap75
    94 posts Park Captain
    HCB wrote: »
    The game is the biggest fraud ever.

• Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    @tilen11 same boat. Awful game.
  • Epik
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea FIFA is the worst dev team of all time
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    You play an assisted game until one teams assistance fails ...How is that fun?
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    At the start it was a joy to play.
    Now it's so stressful.
    I don't need this kinda stress in my life, not from a video game that I should be enjoying.
    I just finished my weekend league and dam I'm seriously worn out. it was a massive relief to be done with it.
    I'll never be playing that again because it just feels so rigged.
    My typical losses are after I've taken a 4 goal lead at about the 60-70min mark.. then I suddenly can't defend to save my life. And lose the game.
    Every loss I had was from games like that.
  • tilen11
    Mdx wrote: »
    At the start it was a joy to play.
    Now it's so stressful.
    I don't need this kinda stress in my life, not from a video game that I should be enjoying.
    I just finished my weekend league and dam I'm seriously worn out. it was a massive relief to be done with it.
    I'll never be playing that again because it just feels so rigged.
    My typical losses are after I've taken a 4 goal lead at about the 60-70min mark.. then I suddenly can't defend to save my life. And lose the game.
    Every loss I had was from games like that.

Its usually like this :D

No Mans Sky was garbage but this is another level tbh
  • What a **** game
  • anscotti
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    From EA to UBISOFT... you aren’t going too far bud
  • tilen11
    anscotti wrote: »
    From EA to UBISOFT... you aren’t going too far bud

Cant remember the last time Ubisoft made a horrible game :joy:

• CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You'll be back
  • Claretnblue
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've given up again. It's just the same all over again of not being good enough to beat the wall of defenders to get turned over by rashford and co every game. Losing streak with every game taking the lead, hitting the post, and having half the saves of the oppo keeper.

It's just not enjoyable so time to find another game, even the SBCs have lost their shine as after last year you realise that half the SBC players you ended up with were total gash.

If they patch it again I will investigate but there won't be a lot of breath holding ìn the meantime.
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    Red Dead Redemption 2 out soon
  • ImAnoob
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fridays the last day for me then I'm going to cod. Haven't played a game of fut for over 5 days. Just sticking to pro clubs with a few mates till cod is released.