The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Gorilla 14-3 with 100k team

Comments

• Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    I have to admit - expensive players actually feel a fair bit better than cheap alternatives this year. Glad EA sorted it out
  • BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    Ffs if he won them all everyone would be carrying on that there's no point buying good players.

Of course you should have an advantage if you have a better team. gorilla would destroy me with a silver team tho haha
  • Azof
    17238 posts World Class
    This kinda of pointless stuff should be left in GD, why does anyone care about how pros are doing?
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    It’s funny because he’s spent the past few weeks saying how he’s sick of people saying he only wins because of his expensive team.

Then uses cheap team and gets beat and proceeds to go back to god team. The guy is a walloper anyway, every video of his consists of this;

“What’s going on guys it’s gorilla here with another boring pack opening”

Then he opens his rewards;
    “Oh well I’ll take him but I won’t use him”

He’s a strange guy and needs to get more vitamin D before he ends up on some internet interceptor video on Facebook.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7086 posts Big Money Move
    Imho squad battles alone proves that better teams are actually better this year. Positionally and general quality seems better
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    It’s funny because he’s spent the past few weeks saying how he’s sick of people saying he only wins because of his expensive team.

Then uses cheap team and gets beat and proceeds to go back to god team. The guy is a walloper anyway, every video of his consists of this;

He’s a strange guy and needs to get more vitamin D before he ends up on some internet interceptor video on Facebook.

I don't really care for pro players, but he won 200 grand playing FIFA this year. I'm sure he's doing just fine
  • L3vi88
    985 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve never had a full meta team, but my win ratio with a 2mil team is very similar to a 200k team. I hope this changes when I have the likes of Gullit, vieira etc.
  • Fab
    18925 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    This kinda of pointless stuff should be left in GD, why does anyone care about how pros are doing?

Put some respect on the name of the back to back 1993 1994 Blockbuster video game champion in the online gaming community, please.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Fab wrote: »

Put some respect on the name of the back to back 1993 1994 Blockbuster video game champion in the online gaming community, please.
    3/10
  • Blackpoolmonster
    Shane wrote: »

I don't really care for pro players, but he won 200 grand playing FIFA this year. I'm sure he's doing just fine

Oh wow 200k, is that going to last him until he’s 67? Will that fund his retirement? No.

If he’s lucky or has any sense he’s bought a house with that but that’s it. He’ll be a forgotten man in 5 years time and then what? He’s hardly oosing the charasima to be a top youtuber, so he’ll have to find himself a job. Good luck with that spencer lad.
  • Azof
    17238 posts World Class

Doc>gorilla any day of the week

Atleast the Doc can string a sentence together
  • Fab
    18925 posts World Class

Did you shower yet?
  • Azof
    17238 posts World Class

Did you shower yet?

bro I told you that on discord, bro can't you read
  • Shaanxz
    20936 posts Club Captain
    Good teams will get you get you 3-4 more wins max imo
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    So...this is a thread, about a thread, about a thread?
  • iitalic
    1771 posts Play-Off Hero

Oh wow 200k, is that going to last him until he’s 67? Will that fund his retirement? No.

If he’s lucky or has any sense he’s bought a house with that but that’s it. He’ll be a forgotten man in 5 years time and then what? He’s hardly oosing the charasima to be a top youtuber, so he’ll have to find himself a job. Good luck with that spencer lad.

you seem like a fun guy. definitely not jealous at all either
  • JIGSAW_10
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol any “TOP” good proper Fifa player would be able to play with a 100k with no excuses. Just goes to show how relying on icons matters in this game..
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

You wouldn't utilise a skill set that could probably make him the best part of a mil over a 5-10 year period, meaning you'd have the financial ability to explore other avenues once the time comes?

Might be seen as dull, but he's not here to put on a song and dance to entertain the masses. Good luck to the lad.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    edited October 2017
    iitalic wrote: »

Jealous? In all honesty the only thing I’m jealous of, and it’s not specific to him is he gets to sit at home all day whilst bringing in a wage. A decent wage? Possibly, but not likely.

However I’m also realistic and he’s goosed in a a few years time.

DaveSaves wrote: »

He’ll be throwing games with his main team to downplay what happened with his “cheap” team. Guarantee it.
  • Boss0
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect

This. He needs to invest in his personality, health etc. If I were him I'd start hitting gym hard an creating a wider variety of content for his channel. FIFA won't carry him in the long run.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

Jealous? In all honesty the only thing I’m jealous of, and it’s not specific to him is he gets to sit at home all day whilst bringing in a wage. A decent wage? Possibly, but not likely.

Make hay while the sun shines.
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Boss0 wrote: »

This. He needs to invest in his personality, health etc. If I were him I'd start hitting gym hard an creating a wider variety of content for his channel. FIFA won't carry him in the long run.

:D
    Having muscles doesn’t improve your personality
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited October 2017
    I barely care about what I do in WL, never mind what some random nobody does. Never understood the likes to watch somebody play a video game.
  • Blackpoolmonster

Make hay while the sun shines.

Definitely if he’s got the foundations in place to ensure he’s alright for the future. Hopefully he has, but he comes across as someone who probably isn’t too bothered about that.

Again, I’m making assumptions, I could be totally wrong :D
  • Joestoe
    5801 posts Big Money Move
    His next video will be interesting seeing he's been claiming it wasn't thanks to his team he got 40-0 twice.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    He’ll be throwing games with his main team to downplay what happened with his “cheap” team. Guarantee it.

LOL! State of you.
  • BWild
    3613 posts National Call-Up

You made 200k+ last year? Damn, good on you.
  • Boss0
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Boss0 wrote: »

:D
    Having muscles doesn’t improve your personality

No it doesn't, but it sure does a lot for your health. Good health and the more attractive you're perceived to be. That helps with laws of attraction and the personality comes overtime.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Judging him on YT vids is a bit harsh too. How many of us would feel comfortable on camera and recording ourselves?

He’s not like Castro etc that have wanted to make videos/stream and entertain and got viewers that way.