How do you get spider web jersey

L_immortale
3077 posts National Call-Up
title. thanks

Comments

• Fletch
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty sure the chance to get that has been and gone man. I think it was one of the first halloween SBCs that became available
  • Retro_G
    29187 posts Player of the Year
    I got the black one from weekly objectives, not sure how you were meant to get the white kit.
  • L_immortale
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I got the black one from weekly objectives, not sure how you were meant to get the white kit.

this weeks weekly objectives?
  • Retro_G
    29187 posts Player of the Year

this weeks weekly objectives?

No last week unfortunately.
  • Byrnzie28
    1794 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2017
    I won it by winning Div 1 offline Seasons (unless I'm thinking of a different shirt?. I think it had a spider webby design).
  • SPAMPEBS
    3942 posts National Call-Up
    They are tradeable I think. You can buy all the reward kits from the market under the league "rewards"
  • Whufc
    1356 posts Play-Off Hero

The white kits the gk kit
  • Janoe1
    7584 posts League Winner
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    They are tradeable I think. You can buy all the reward kits from the market under the league "rewards"

• L_immortale
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

Is rewards only on the console? Because I don't see it on the web app
  • CarlosJr9
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It was part of last weeks weekly objectives, you had to score 5 goals with defenders if I remember correctly.
  • L_immortale
    are they tradable though? Don’t see the option anywhere.