Sick of the ****

mojav
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Players acting more moronic than ever today. My players cannot control the ball and dance about when all I want to do is turn around ffs. Uncalled penalties which are the most clear cut penalty’s in history.

Squad battles what a joke i can tell when they are in god mode and they score wtf is the point????

I’m on console but I can tell the new patch is going to be a failure because when I try to position my players body to face the right way and pass he turns that slow he ends up doing a spaz pass anyway it looks so ugly

Still got 30 games to go in WL but can’t play more than 2 without wanting to sell the game lol

Comments

• Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is this the only thread people know how to make
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Dharps19 wrote: »

Well, the game is fubar, so it’s only understandable there are thousands of threads about this. The more annoying thing is that EA doesn’t seem to care at all.
  • Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes this game is so screwed up can't believe I was so excited for this ****
  • DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA haters , finally we see the true company, a shambles.

Can they redeem themselves
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    There is a lot of hate this year for sure
    It is the most infuriating game yet this magical thing that somehow makes your players turn to idiots whenever it suits mainly 45/90 min needs to be removed from the game

• Mayhski
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA haters , finally we see the true company, a shambles.

Can they redeem themselves

They can, but they don't want to. It will cost them money and thats the only thing they **** care about.

Monopoly is never a good thing. We can **** about it but there are millions of little boys who want this game for Christmas and they will get what they want from mommy and daddy and mommy and daddy don't care about whats happening in game as long as it is not profanity...

The only people that can actually do something about it is FIFA itself and let other companies buy a license.

And FIFA is the EA of the sports world so good luck with that.
  • Robmu22
    1292 posts Professional

If the game wasn't a complete mess they'd be much, much, less threads complaining.
  • cule54
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dynamic adjustment. What we all been suspecting for years. EA just wants that money. We are the hamsters on the wheel giving it to them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/799a9y/a_paper_written_by_ea_employees_on_dynamic/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Bore off
  • Markusnasty
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just stop playing it then...I didn’t get Fifa 18 after 17 was soooooo bad....happy with my decision :)
  • gbshow
    991 posts Professional
    Just stop playing it then...I didn’t get Fifa 18 after 17 was soooooo bad....happy with my decision :)

I wish I was as clever as you. Simple.
  • Aqeel87
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite

Well, the game is fubar, so it’s only understandable there are thousands of threads about this. The more annoying thing is that EA doesn’t seem to care at all.

• Aqeel87
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robmu22 wrote: »

If the game wasn't a complete mess they'd be much, much, less threads complaining.

• Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    The people defending EA are the same ones who would defend "bubba" in prison after he slid a long one up in him.
  • CfcBlue
    3404 posts National Call-Up

If many people feel the same way and enough to make a thread what do you think that says about the state of the game?
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    CfcBlue wrote: »

If many people feel the same way and enough to make a thread what do you think that says about the state of the game?

Easier to make a complain thread than a praise one. If your food is good at a restaurant do you compliment the chef? If the food is bad you sure tell them though

People who make the most noise are the ones who are heard
  • Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero

Oh I know this game is awful and i am about done with this game it just gets a bit annoying when somebody make a thread someone else has already made
  • Schmucke13
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I understand every year people complain and it's understandable because it's a product that was bought. But this year is beyond words the amount of complaints and hate this game has generated. Even in my home town gamespot the owner tells me that for the first time in his 6 years owning the store has so many people tried to return the game or have came back to trade it. Definitely you failed this year EA
  • Nogin182
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Schmucke13 wrote: »
    I understand every year people complain and it's understandable because it's a product that was bought. But this year is beyond words the amount of complaints and hate this game has generated. Even in my home town gamespot the owner tells me that for the first time in his 6 years owning the store has so many people tried to return the game or have came back to trade it. Definitely you failed this year EA

Exactly, and they changed the game, the way it was originally sold, a week later. Indicator and a God awful patch. Yes graphics and all that jazz, it's the same game. But in terms of gameplay, it's not the same game. It's like you buy a new car with manual gearing, and a week later the garage comes to your place and changes it out to an automatic.
  • Totally agree with op..I think I am done with this game. Even EA knows they made a **** game and that is why they slashed the prices by 40%
  • Khetzal
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Mamdbsn wrote: »
    Totally agree with op..I think I am done with this game. Even EA knows they made a **** game and that is why they slashed the prices by 40%

Price slash already? Good, I hope they are feeling this in their Lamborghini payments.

Fifa 18 is the angriest I have been with this series. FUT, especially Squad Battles is a horrific mode now.
    There is no reason to even list the opponents team we are playing against, as every single player on the team plays like a Messi/Ferdinand hybrid, regardless of Gold, Silver, or Bronze. It may as well just show us pictures of robots instead of FIFA players. Save on licensing fee. Although, that is pretty much the only thing this game has going for it any longer.

Yes, I know there are several of you out there that can destroy the Ultimate level 13-0, with your eyes closed and one hand under the covers...but I am sure the gameplay isn't considered "fun" to achieve that.

Ever since Fut Draft and the rewarding of GASP, free packs...the pack weight has plummeted into the abyss.

All this, plus a lack of any communication from the team, is just pathetic.
  • Robmu22
    1292 posts Professional
    I honestly don't know what EA are thinking now.

The backlash and complaints on here, reddit and every owner is insane. We are all in unison that this game has been well and truly ruined.

What is also frustrating is the lack of communication on this forum from the mods, developers or team.
  • Nogin182
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robmu22 wrote: »
    I honestly don't know what EA are thinking now.

The backlash and complaints on here, reddit and every owner is insane. We are all in unison that this game has been well and truly ruined.

What is also frustrating is the lack of communication on this forum from the mods, developers or team.

They don't care. Until people stop playing they won't bother. Which will probably never happen. New people picking up the game everyday I'm sure.
  • Byrnzie28
    1778 posts Fans' Favourite
    3NG wrote: »

Easier to make a complain thread than a praise one. If your food is good at a restaurant do you compliment the chef? If the food is bad you sure tell them though

People who make the most noise are the ones who are heard

6E5C6486-67EA-49DB-AFC3-065E3DF2CE46.jpg
  • Mutu10gol
    2459 posts Fans' Favourite

• Byrnzie28
    1778 posts Fans' Favourite
    Squeaky-wheel.jpg