input lag, horrible passes, tackling 5 ft past the ball, stop switching my player on defense too EA

Gunin
278 posts Sunday League Hero
I think the problem is EA is trying to use 1st person shooter physics and put it in a sports game that doesn't have a 1st person view. The way the defense runs past the player with the ball when you try to tackle is laughable. I mean do they not have depth perception ? Why do they tackle 5 yards behind the player ? Also your running next to a player shoulder to shoulder and you hit the tackle button and he sticks his toe out directly in front of him ? he doesn't know the ball is to his side ? These are professional athletes right ? Shouldn't they have a natural sense of where the ball is? Why do they seem to not know which direction the ball is so much ? I mean the object of the game is the *****ng Ball right ? Also why can you stop running better with the ball than without the ball ? Does this make sense really ? You mean to tell me you can stop faster dribbling a soccer ball than you can just normal? That's just Stupid. WTF were you guys thinking when you tested this game ? "Nailed It!" ? Stop trying to make games more dramatic. Drama will happen on it's own if both players are good. Also 50% of balls go through your legs no matter what. I can be less than a foot from the player with the ball hit tackle and nothing they just pass through my player like it's nothing . Just like in fifa 17 there are times when it feels like your not really controlling the players just making suggestions. It's stupid. I don't want to watch a game I want to play a game. "it's in the game" shouldn't mean you put EVERYTHING in the game. Your trying to make a Soccer game or you trying to make a production of Jane the Virgin ? is it a Drama or a Game ? Pick one cause if your trying to make a drama this is the last EA fifa game i'm buying .

Comments

• sty
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    same thing for me, after last patch i cant tackle anymore, players are very unresponsive.... i dont know what is going one with this game, first patch destroyed the new gameplay and this one made it impossible to play.
  • jonviper
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game is way of the mark. Initial release was the best state but still wasn't great. The patch messed thing up even more. Waiting for the next patch but what I here it doesn't sound great. Ea seem to dissapoint more and more each year and I'm jist about dine with them. Like you say how could you test that game and think it's good. There are so so many issues I don't know where to start. So bad
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2017
    the new patch is much more realistic... but kids want make passes physical impossible to do... give tackles to stolen the ball destroying everything on the way... assist on tackle... assist on passes... assist on shoots... you almost don´t play... just press one button and cpu make everything to you

kids need learn 2 basic things... first to make passes your players need pass to 90 angle in direction you stay... he can´t make a perfect pass on 280 angle are impossible

and second thing... to stolen the ball you need chose right direction and press button in right time... not only press button all the time without direction and wait cpu make everything for you
  • Gunin
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    squalles wrote: »
    the new patch is much more realistic... but kids want make passes physical impossible to do... give tackles to stolen the ball destroying everything on the way... assist on tackle... assist on passes... assist on shoots... you almost don´t play... just press one button and cpu make everything to you

kids need learn 2 basic things... first to make passes your players need pass to 90 angle in direction you stay... he can´t make a perfect pass on 280 angle are impossible

and second thing... to stolen the ball you need chose right direction and press button in right time... not only press button all the time without direction and wait cpu make everything for you

to be honest ... I don't care. ... because I can't switch players and I have lag when I push buttons the player doesn't do what I'm pushing so what good is the game to me ? So basically all that stuff you typed about the imaginary kid that can't pass yada yada yada has nothing to do with the game being broken .