Premier league isn't the only league EA!

Eduardo_j
22 posts Last Pick at the Park
Every year the English league gets more and more op in fifa and this year it's worse than ever! The other league's just aren't represented in the same way at all, you can't tell me that no other league has a martial or Jesus quality player, what's more stupid is how Spanish and Italian attackers just bounce off cheap bpl cbs

Comments

• SuperRob
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    You do realise that the premier league is the quickest and most physical league in the world, hence all those type of players will migrate there. its certainly not the most technical but is has the most power.
  • Eduardo_j
    SuperRob wrote: »
    You do realise that the premier league is the quickest and most physical league in the world, hence all those type of players will migrate there. its certainly not the most technical but is has the most power.

I understand that but you're telling me that in Germany they only have 3 quality strikers and France only has 2 ? It's so unbalanced in terms of what's usable in game, my point is the overall stats are unbalanced and in favour of the premier league
  • SuperRob
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unfortunately Fifa is all about pace and power so that means the premier league players will always be op. Also the best players in germany or france will either play for bayern, dortmund, or psg. If not they get bought by the premier league like lacazette or chicarito. On the plus side the better players in germany or france are much cheaper to build a team with in fifa.
  • tilen11
    5381 posts Big Money Move
    Premier league is hyped.
  • Eduardo_j
    Unfortunately Fifa is all about pace and power so that means the premier league players will always be op. Also the best players in germany or france will either play for bayern, dortmund, or psg. If not they get bought by the premier league like lacazette or chicarito. On the plus side the better players in germany or france are much cheaper to build a team with in fifa.

Yeah like mbappe is 200k
  • Mutu10gol
    2547 posts Fans' Favourite
    Eduardo_j wrote: »
    Every year the English league gets more and more op in fifa and this year it's worse than ever! The other league's just aren't represented in the same way at all, you can't tell me that no other league has a martial or Jesus quality player, what's more stupid is how Spanish and Italian attackers just bounce off cheap bpl cbs

+1
  • SuperRob
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah like mbappe is 200k

Imagine what he would be in the premier league
  • Purplejacket
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bc good players arent spread out like in other leagues.
  • Gromit
    3509 posts National Call-Up

And you do realise that when PL clubs play those teams in Spain and Italy and Germany they don't smash many of them.

There is clearly pace and power and quality in the other leagues.

Ahmed Musa is not a quality striker. EA are just **** at creating any kind of balance.
  • mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Because FIFA favours certain stats it’s silly
  • SuperRob
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gromit wrote: »

And you do realise that when PL clubs play those teams in Spain and Italy and Germany they don't smash many of them.

There is clearly pace and power and quality in the other leagues.

Ahmed Musa is not a quality striker. EA are just **** at creating any kind of balance.

My argument wasnt which league has the best teams. Premier league teams are suited to the premier league. Technically they arent as good as the pace is quicker and you dont get the time on the ball.
  • xFATAL
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    Calcio A has better or equal players to EPL and is alot cheaper.
  • Bluemoon2393
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Premier League are very Overrated, Overpaid and certainly Over Marketed

Serie A is very good for value and excellent players. Yes some like Mertens, Nainggolan and Dybala will cost a lot off money put there are decent players like Pjanic, Matuidi, IF Immobile and Manolas who are very good players and are very effective when playing Ultimate Team.
  • Mutu10gol wrote: »

+1

+1
  • Eduardo_j wrote: »

+1
  • EA wants that BPL is best league of the world. I ll never take in my team cheated BPL players like sane mane alli lukaku SON!! (plays like 2. c.ronaldo?!?) otamendi firmino ext.
  • RayS
    26540 posts Player of the Year
    Premier League is the only league
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    There are good cards from the other leagues too. EPL gets the most coverage and most content because their market research shows its the most popular league.

Quit moaning about your second class leagues they just aren't important enough. This isn't going to change because they will always seek to please the majority of their customer base. Hipsters will be pleased as the last priority.
  • maksi
    6616 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    EA gets the most money from EPL (it's the most recognizable football league in the world) and license is the most expensive so they get as much as they can out of it. If some league will give EA money it will get special treatment too.
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think the ICONS dominate FIFA now and will do even more so when others are added!