How to win in FUT champs

I’ve been a Gold 3-2 player since last year and again this year. After trying to play possession football to only be countered by crazy press defense and ridiculous triple team coverage I’ve finally given in, built this team and have been undefeated so far thanks to these custom tactics:

Speed 80
Aggression 100
Pressure 80
Team press and Attack

It’s sad that this is what you need to do to win, but if you don’t then your opponent can just pass it around all game and freely Attack into your box. It doesn’t hurt that I have some of the best CMs running wild for me either.

EB2118_CA_8_CB1_41_A7_9511_B6_E889_A2_F5_A0.png

Comments

• ozcs_69
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    whats team press
  • Crheece69
    347 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alternstives for niangolan and rui costa and vidal?
  • 80 pressure? Ptbers gonna love that
  • Jsim86
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    John Knows wrote: »
    80 pressure? Ptbers gonna love that

Not as many people that as you think I am currently 15 5 and play high pressure all game every game.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1019 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    Jsim86 wrote: »

Not as many people that as you think I am currently 15 5 and play high pressure all game every game.

Be interesting to see how your remaining 20 go, I always seem to be just around the corner from a good 7-8game loss lol
  • Batman_Llanber
    1181 posts Professional
    Any player instructions?
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Meh. High pressure is just another exploit. Stamina should go down faster.
  • Jsim86
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jsim86 wrote: »

Be interesting to see how your remaining 20 go, I always seem to be just around the corner from a good 7-8game loss lol

Yeah I I need 12 for elite monthly mot playing them until tomorrow lol
  • SwankyStyle
    875 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2017
    Any player instructions?

Stay back for wide CM and stay forward for central. Get in behind for forwards
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm on 80 agress and 65 pressure. I do enjoy running with my cdm then quickly switching to cb for tackle as this works best for me in defense, keep having to remind my self not to counter after winning the ball and just play posesion
  • Crheece69 wrote: »
    Alternstives for niangolan and rui costa and vidal?

Any high/high guys with good stamina. Herrera, Deli Alli, Allan from Napoli is good too