Gooner_bna wrote: »
Even though fifa 17 had its problems, I felt it was the most complete football experience that ea had ever produced.
Can't imagine how they screwed up so much with 18. The worst fifa in over a decade.
Bellcheddar wrote: »
Gromit wrote: »
A lot of people talk about the gameplay but the gameplay has always been flawed. I think no matter what, people adapt or put up with the gameplay.
The real killer of 17 and 18 is just how generic the game is with the EPL every game now.
I'd like to see a number of changes.
1. Remove all this PTB bull5hit, stop making the game anti football. The Defensive / Balanced / Attacking style slider was suffice, we didn't need this Ultra Defence or Ultra Attack slider.
2. Remove custom tactics or at least tone them down. Again we don't need this 30 pressure so your defence sits unrealistically deep same with the attacking options. Yes its good to have control. But sadly we all know control in FUT just leads to abuse.
3.Remove the "driven" pass ****. What was wrong with long press equals long pass, short press equals short pass. Did we really need this extra option 90mph pass to your team mate who instantly controls it.
4.Bring bronze and silvers back. 2 thirds of the game lost so EA can focus on pack sales.
5.Change the reward system so that coin awards are the same for bronze, silver and golds or at least give people a reason to use bronze and silver again.
6.Remove chem styles. Seemed like a good idea but they've just made players lose their individuality. Stats should be an accurate representation of their real life counterpart. We shouldn't be making slow players fast or average strikers godly.
7.Reduce the effectiveness of pace, the biggest flaw of FUT every year. It somehow needs addressing.
8. Tone down the frequency of special cards, there's way too many now.
9. Have daily cup tournaments like the daily knockouts with good requirements like using players from some of the lesser leagues.
10. Get rid of WL, this 40 game over 3 days is madness. Why can't it just be points based over how many wins you get over a 7 day period or monthly period etc. Why force people to give up their weekends when a lot of people play during the week.
I'll stop there, but there's undoubtedly more. The game mode was brilliant, the best around. But its lost all direction now. Gold only EPL only ultra competitive only. Bring back the diversity, bring back the fun.
Disclosure wrote: »
Yup can't wait for CoD.
realbrutal wrote: »
I was enjoying squad battles until they started changing gameplay with these dam patches. Still didn't play today's squad battle matches. Ya i'm starting to get put off from the game
Retro_G wrote: »
I haven't played one game all week. The game is one dimensional, feels too similar to Fifa 17 after the patch. Fifa 17 was a good game, but I got burnt out on that title. I wanted something fresh this year, we had that for about 7 days until that patch.
History repeats itself, Fifa 12 was great on the new engine, followed by Fifa 13 which was atrocious. Same story with Fifa 18 unfortunately, after Fifa 17 was on their new engine.
BFC CLARETTRICK wrote: »
I dont feel the urge to play it anymore myself i dont really get to play it much anyway i held off on buying the game and i can just go to my mates house and play it. Its the same with other games destiny 2 is now extremely boring once you reach the power lvl cap theres literally nothing to do.
Waiting for some decent games to come out to be fair pubg for xbox even though it may play awful hopefully not and loads of other games. I've been playing some very old games lately on my ps2 and snes all the resident evil games, gta vice city and donkey Kong country games i really do miss those days when games were fun but challenging.
Says it all really there's just no games i want to play on current gen they're boring.
BeardedBerk wrote: »
Back to being way to assisted again like 17.
Release was far from perfect but better than this dross we have to endure now
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
© Electronic Arts Inc.