The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Will Halloween cards actually go up in price this weekend?

LiveArsenal
1336 posts Professional
Feel like the prices won’t go up when they’re boosted and out of packs but what do you think? Might invest in a few

Comments

• TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    No one knows.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4981 posts Big Money Move
    I think they will decrease in value as I can see a lot of people flooding the market with them just like last year
  • Reus
    23211 posts Club Captain
    Nope

Probably only as high as they are because of investors
  • DoD_Jester
    27074 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2017
    Reus wrote: »
    Nope

Probably only as high as they are because of investors

This

Steering well clear
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional
    Alright guess I won’t buy any
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think some will. Khedira seems under priced at the moment, probably due to people expecting him to get a further IF and the possibility of A tradable SBC which also didn't materialise. Picked one up for sub 50k
  • CandyRat
    7816 posts League Winner
    I think they are underpriced, they are much better base cards than last year. I have a Perisic which I won’t be selling anyway, most likely won’t get another central card
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4224 posts National Call-Up
    CandyRat wrote: »
    I think they are underpriced, they are much better base cards than last year. I have a Perisic which I won’t be selling anyway, most likely won’t get another central card

This. Perisic is probably the only one that's actually worth buying with or without the boost.
  • Khedira is worth the money if you consider Pjanics IF worth it as their boosts are similar.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Their prices will go through the roof if their boosted cards apply to overall ratings on SBCs.
  • MikeyP_FC
    13857 posts Has That Special Something
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Their prices will go through the roof if their boosted cards apply to overall ratings on SBCs.

And will probably drop if they don’t work
  • Paciga45
    3828 posts National Call-Up
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

• Eggchasers
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just packed Ozil. Disappointed to see his price currently and thinking I may hold on.
  • Chubbs
    14517 posts Has That Special Something
    Im thinking the time to buy is after the boost end. Anticipate the next weekend they are boosted and list them up for surely a huge profit.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    I bought a few cheap cards only to be able to use them during the boost time. For example Bartra, I sold regular Bartra for 4K a few days ago and got the Scream One for only 20K.

If I discard this player for 10K it would not be considered an important lose of coins.
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    No one knows.

• Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Yes

boosted cards valid for SBC s apparently :D
    hype
  • xxMillhouse
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Based on last year they should drop, at least the more expensive ones when they get boosted. But with how the market has been and people remembering last year, who knows. But I am going to wait to buy and save for future sbcs assuming they do the same like last year for certain players.
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Based on last year they should drop, at least the more expensive ones when they get boosted. But with how the market has been and people remembering last year, who knows. But I am going to wait to buy and save for future sbcs assuming they do the same like last year for certain players.

Last year sbcs were avaiable since day1 so they started expansive and dropped later
    And no-one scream dropped under 40k if Irc
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Yes

boosted cards valid for SBC s apparently :D
    hype

Been confirmed by @EA_Andy