WL November

BWild
3128 posts National Call-Up
How did people handle WL Lin November last year?

Obviously people want to sell/rebuy for black Friday, but that kind of like makes having a WL caliber team difficult. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Currently I'm planning on selling just before the second weekend and then rebuying just before black Friday. Would love to hear other's plans.

Comments

• Orison
    47096 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I think most of us kept their teams as the crash appeared weeks before black Friday. 3-4 weeks of WL make you more than the crash could lose you anyways
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Plan on sticking with what I have, and adding to it
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year

• BWild
    Orison wrote: »
    I think most of us kept their teams as the crash appeared weeks before black Friday. 3-4 weeks of WL make you more than the crash could lose you anyways

I knew the crash always happened earlier, then the panic buying happened on the actual weekend. But I was hoping to capitalize a little bit from it.
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move

• Wonderfulwest
    4629 posts National Call-Up

Never been one to worry about saving coins. Buy players I want then keep them
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    I sold and play with a 150k team + Rui Costa. Gold 1 is my goal and Elite 3 is possible if I have a good weekend. I asked myself if a player like Suarez will be worth it now considering he will be under 375k in 3 weeks, will he perform that good that he is worth the 150k loss...
  • BWild
    JHiL wrote: »
    I sold and play with a 150k team + Rui Costa. Gold 1 is my goal and Elite 3 is possible if I have a good weekend. I asked myself if a player like Suarez will be worth it now considering he will be under 375k in 3 weeks, will he perform that good that he is worth the 150k loss...

Strongly considering selling for the same logic you're using. I love my front three (Bale, Aub, Reus) but are they really worth the~100k that I'll lose by keeping them?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    BWild wrote: »
    JHiL wrote: »

Strongly considering selling for the same logic you're using. I love my front three (Bale, Aub, Reus) but are they really worth the~100k that I'll lose by keeping them?

They'll make you that in WL rewards

Just enjoy using the players you like.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Some of you are way too obsessed with coins.

Play the game!
  • BWild
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Some of you are way too obsessed with coins.

Play the game!

I do play the game, but I also am a low maintenance trader. So, if I can make some coins by buying/selling my team at opportune times instead of dumping real money/spending a long time learning the intricacies of high end trading, I want to take advantage of it.

But, I do understand what you mean.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite

• Pikachu
    8621 posts League Winner