Fitness - How Low

Reckoner
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2017
How Low do you let your fitness drop to and still choose to play with them before a match starts?

Does anyone have an idea of how low it can drop too before it starts having a negative effect?

Or is it simply, for example, before the match they are at 80 fitness do they start the match with 20% of their fitness bar depleted?

Comments

• jackm57
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    91 = ok
    90 = no
    89 = ahhhhhhh!
  • phoenix87
    65 posts Park Captain
    I think fitness drops so much faster this year
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    My understanding is that it is just the latter, except that I think you meant to say 80 fitness I think means 19-20% depleted. I rotate players, so I don't like to play lower then max fitness.
  • Reckoner
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2017
    TeamRem wrote: »
    My understanding is that it is just the latter, except that I think you meant to say 80 fitness I think means 19-20% depleted. I rotate players, so I don't like to play lower then max fitness.

Yes I did, definitely didn't think that through before typing out! Edited original post.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    2 consecutive games.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    94 => rotation. Never ever need fitness cards.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i do 2 games and then rotate.
  • freakjas
    8627 posts League Winner
    85 or under. Then use fitness card.
  • 2 matches in a row max and then drop them to the bench. I don't start them if they are 89 or lower, 90 or higher is ok. Keepers tend to take longer to get to 89 or lower for obvious reasons, but I've noticed that in this fifa they lose fitness quicker than previous fifa's. Sometimes keepers didn't budge from 99 fitness for a long time, don't know if that was a bug or not.
  • scrubosaurus
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    i play 1 game and change teams. only play 2 games with same team in case i have injuries
  • Sandell85
    7619 posts League Winner
    richo27 wrote: »
    2 consecutive games.

• libertao
    1003 posts Professional
    I've been playing three games and using a fitness card, but the last part of that 3rd match can get a bit dicey if I'm in a tough match.
  • Nimmer
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have you guys ever noticed that it doesn't suggest to use a fitness card until your players are below 85 fitness? (When you go to apply a consumable it suggests certain cards, fitness, chem styles, position changes).

This makes me think 85+ is enough to get through a game for most players with decent stamina.

Still, I rotate squads so never play anything less than 99 fitness :-)