Coke and Coca Cola kit

Zhyquron
2100 posts Fans' Favourite
I saw someone with a black kit and a white kit, where one of them was with 'Coke.', and the other was with Coca Cola. Does anybody know from which team those are?

Comments

• RadioShaq
    19967 posts Moderator
    Last year they were a promotion from 7-11. I am not sure if those are the kits you mean though.
  • Zhyquron
    Can't find them on Futhead so I guess that those are the kits.. Does anybody have a picture of them?
  • Gawa_fc1
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got a kit for completing an objective.headed goals.it was white and had coke logo on it.i think its kith cobras kit or something.
  • Rick
    9187 posts League Winner
    If you complete the weekly objective involving scoring 13 headers you are given a random Adidas Kith kit. It could be one of those two mentioned Coca Cola kits. They are all tradeable so you can find them on the transfer market (search 2000 min, 5000 bin and then compare item to find cheapest).
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    oGZIDeA.png

This?

I won it in one of the last week objectives
  • Zhyquron
    Rick wrote: »
    If you complete the weekly objective involving scoring 13 headers you are given a random Adidas Kith kit. It could be one of those two mentioned Coca Cola kits. They are all tradeable so you can find them on the transfer market (search 2000 min, 5000 bin and then compare item to find cheapest).

Thanks, got it!
  • Zhyquron
    White 'Coke.' shirt bought for 200, black 'Coca Cola' bought for 1200. Love it.