Is everyone still angry at EA's capping the market?

MushyP15
329 posts Sunday League Hero
Or are we all blindingly happy now they've sent us a self congratulatory joke of an email and dropped a new fancy forum?

Post cap the game remains a farce imo.

Comments

• Sgt_Pepper
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    Noo, im not over the moon but im more happier than i was last year when prices were a joke and you almost had to buy 20 milllion coins to keep up with everyone.

The implosion of the youtubers was hilarious when their coin sponsors started dropping them and they all fecked off to
  • Matt
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    MushyP15 wrote: »
    Or are we all blindingly happy now they've sent us a self congratulatory joke of an email and dropped a new fancy forum?

Nothing fancy about this forum imo.
  • Sgt_Pepper
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Matt wrote: »

Nothing fancy about this forum imo.

Its fresher than justin biebers new haircut
  • hayhor1
    14289 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes I am still unhappy. But I still like to play so I am making the best of it.
  • xSean13
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Took me 3 days to find IF Opara...so not really.
  • Lurtex
    549 posts Sunday League Hero
    We will always be angry at EA
  • Agent Murhawk
    8265 posts League Winner
    No I like the new market, if it wasn't capped then players like IF Bale would be 10M
  • Jordan Pearce
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    The price cap I think is a great idea, gives everyone a fair playing field.
    However, the price cap obviously has its down sides like not being able to sell a player or battling it out for ages waiting for a player to be put up because the cap is too low.
    Think FIFA 16 will be a massive improvement if they're not that thick.
    Because this fut all the players had there prices and they've had to fiddle with them, whereas next year they'll be set in stone from the off
  • MushyP15
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    No I like the new market, if it wasn't capped then players like IF Bale would be 10M

But so would the other similar players and it would be easy to sell to buy. Or don't you get that?

• I'm not angry, but I don't like it.
  • Jordan Pearce
    275 posts Sunday League Hero

But so would the other similar players and it would be easy to sell to buy. Or don't you get that?
    But then people would still be buying coins?
    Majority did it, but probably best how it is now
  • CheungNoodles
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's not bad, it has the potential to fix FUT if EA updates the price caps more frequently
  • Gfunkera
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    I never was angry about it. Why would I? Players are now affordable. This is a good thing.