Can you still trade right now?

Bozza88
2678 posts Fans' Favourite
With most prices dropping it doesn't even seem like gold cards that are currently in totw rise that much.

I have 800k and trying to get 90 henry. Any tips on how you guys are making money atm?

Should I be looking at longer term investments. Some Ifs?

Comments

• JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Discard IFs are safe and reliable, OTW cards are a cash cow if you know what you're doing.
  • AEsey
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah check out the discard inform thread
    Scream cards as well
    OTW morata buy today and sell on Saturday
  • Bozza88
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks guys guess ill start getting on some discard IFs
  • mascherano16
    1180 posts Professional
    I'm in the same boat as you, had 1M
    Took a gamble with OTW Mbappe at 770k, as long as he doens't get injured a should get some decent profit
    And getting at discards IF's
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Invest in high rated informs.
  • ILBOMBA
    1045 posts Professional
    Took a gamble with OTW Mbappe at 770k, as long as he doens't get injured a should get some decent profit
    Same here for 800k. When do You Plan to sell him? Tomorrow before the Game ?
  • mascherano16
    1180 posts Professional
    ILBOMBA wrote: »

Yeah wait and see how high he goes before the game. Will probably wait until he scores, with hype he will go close to 1M
    Rather difficult game again Nice this weekend, but Anderlecht in the CL will be easy (although it doensn't count)
    But then Angers next weekend should be easy too.

But on the other hand, I might not want too hold him for too long
  • Elliot666
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah wait and see how high he goes before the game. Will probably wait until he scores, with hype he will go close to 1M
    Rather difficult game again Nice this weekend, but Anderlecht in the CL will be easy (although it doensn't count)

Do you really think 1 IF will rise his price to 1m+?

he will surely need 2-3 informs to reach IF price of 4-600k?
  • ILBOMBA
    1045 posts Professional

Will watch his Price tomorrow. Same here. I dont Want to hold him too Long. He is just there to Park My coins
  • IxToMxI
    7938 posts League Winner
    I got three Salahs otw, 285 280 281 hopefully can get some profit off him
  • mascherano16
    1180 posts Professional
    Elliot666 wrote: »

Do you really think 1 IF will rise his price to 1m+?

he will surely need 2-3 informs to reach IF price of 4-600k?

Not saying his IF will be that amount, but the OTW hype might drive him close to that