5 star skills
H/L

Tell me more

Who has used this player?
with hunter preferrably

Comments

• CfcBlue
    3909 posts National Call-Up
    Weak and not great at finishing. Very agile and tall though with very good work rates for a RF. Does the job but low stamina. Traded him for IF Alessandrini.
  • Kman
    3715 posts National Call-Up
    MataOfFact wrote: »
    5 star weak foot
    5 star skills
    H/L

Tell me more

Who has used this player?
    with hunter preferrably

What a hidden gem you have found!
  • CfcBlue wrote: »
    Weak and not great at finishing. Very agile and tall though with very good work rates for a RF. Does the job but low stamina. Traded him for IF Alessandrini.
    How is If Alessandrini as a replacement? Contemplating the same change myself however I do like Dembele.
  • CfcBlue
    3909 posts National Call-Up
    Ashleh wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    How is If Alessandrini as a replacement? Contemplating the same change myself however I do like Dembele.

Today would be my first trying him out in squad battles. But I’ve seen you tube reviews and heard people raving. For 20 k I’ve heard his movement is Messi like. Plus he has 80 stamina with 80 finishing 4/4 and and H/M. If you sell dembele you’ll save about 30 k
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    Personally think he's ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I've tried him many of teams in different hybrids and not once has he preformed for me. Terrible in front of goal, weak as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and I honestly don't think his dribbling is all it's cracked up to be. As above I'd recommend Alessandrini if you can get him in.
  • MataOfFact
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    CfcBlue wrote: »

Didn't notice low stamina
  • MataOfFact
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    Personally think he's ****. I've tried him many of teams in different hybrids and not once has he preformed for me. Terrible in front of goal, weak as **** and I honestly don't think his dribbling is all it's cracked up to be. As above I'd recommend Alessandrini if you can get him in.

Yes I see he is weak which isn't ideal..but with hunter he could be good

I was thinking of for an impact sub at cam or striker, he doesn't fit in my formation
  • HysxteriA
    Personally think he's ****. I've tried him many of teams in different hybrids and not once has he preformed for me. Terrible in front of goal, weak as **** and I honestly don't think his dribbling is all it's cracked up to be. As above I'd recommend Alessandrini if you can get him in.

I was thinking of for an impact sub at cam or striker, he doesn't fit in my formation

What's your budget and squad?
  • Jsim86
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2017
    Wrong thread
  • MataOfFact

What's your budget and squad?

Mbappe Lacazette
    Matuidi
    Schneiderlin Kante
    Coquelin
    Mendy Varane Koscielny Valencia
    Lloris

50k left i think
  • HysxteriA
    Get rid of Kante mate and do your midfield. Schneiderlin and Coquelin are not worth it to keep Kante in that team. He is simply not worth it, 200*+k or something for like +2 stats on last year. Honestly it cringes me to say it but use Bakayoko. Then use the rest to sort your midfield out and then use what's left to buy what I assume is a CAM?
  • MataOfFact
    Get rid of Kante mate and do your midfield. Schneiderlin and Coquelin are not worth it to keep Kante in that team. He is simply not worth it, 200*+k or something for like +2 stats on last year. Honestly it cringes me to say it but use Bakayoko. Then use the rest to sort your midfield out and then use what's left to buy what I assume is a CAM?

I keep winning with this team so I don't want to change it, kante is possibly the best player in it
  • Weak but very good on the ball.
  • HCx Rainbowz
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Love him personally. Used a few skillers this year, and he's up there with the best. Doesn't really need Hunter, find his shooting amazing, and he's more than fast enough. If you can skill. you'll love him. If not, maybe find someone else.
  • MataOfFact
    Love him personally. Used a few skillers this year, and he's up there with the best. Doesn't really need Hunter, find his shooting amazing, and he's more than fast enough. If you can skill. you'll love him. If not, maybe find someone else.

Ok I'll try him
  • HysxteriA

I keep winning with this team so I don't want to change it, kante is possibly the best player in it

Fair enough we all have things that work for us mate but personally I'd never spend +100k on Kante. He's just a small guy that can intercept. There's better out there for that amount of coin. Tbh, Kante would seem the best player running alongside the weaker midfield. You could even hybrid Vidal given your budget. Each to their own though! Some players can use Kane and I find him to be utterly useless!
  • MataOfFact

Fair enough we all have things that work for us mate but personally I'd never spend +100k on Kante. He's just a small guy that can intercept. There's better out there for that amount of coin. Tbh, Kante would seem the best player running alongside the weaker midfield. You could even hybrid Vidal given your budget. Each to their own though! Some players can use Kane and I find him to be utterly useless!

He's got good physical and tackling too. Shot is surprisingly good too

Yes Kane is useless