IF Zuber 7 chem LB

bezo85
1043 posts Professional
I’m thinking of going getting an all in form Bundesliga team with an Icon in goal. There are no LB IF currently but IF Zuber looks perfect there with Shadow.
How much affect does it have playing a player on 7 chem?

Comments

• JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Why waste coins on an icon GK?
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Basically none. If you put shadow on him and he gets for example +13 PAC + 10 DEF he‘ll only get like +7PAC + 6DEF with 7 chem.

You can check that on Futbin. Use 7 chem and 100 team chem and put a chem style on him.
  • Vezzo
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    I play Fabra IF at 8 chem and he's a beast. So 8 is ok to play with imo.
  • Clancy
    7736 posts League Winner
    I use Zuber IF at CM on 7 chem and he works wonders, so good going forwards

but alaba is a way better LB than him. I tried zuber at LB on 7 chem but he doesn't quite cut it, and it's a shame to have him relegated to the back wing when he is so good going forward. His finesse shot trait and speed dribbler are sublime in the midfield

would be a decent LB if you really are stuck on going all IF. but I would say just get alaba and put zuber at CM
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    JigglySte wrote: »
    Why waste coins on an icon GK?

My other team is Serie A so the icon will play in both teams as their fitness goes down much more slowly. Also partly as an investment.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Basically none. If you put shadow on him and he gets for example +13 PAC + 10 DEF he‘ll only get like +7PAC + 6DEF with 7 chem.

You can check that on Futbin. Use 7 chem and 100 team chem and put a chem style on him.

Great thanks, will check that out.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Clancy wrote: »
    I use Zuber IF at CM on 7 chem and he works wonders, so good going forwards

but alaba is a way better LB than him. I tried zuber at LB on 7 chem but he doesn't quite cut it, and it's a shame to have him relegated to the back wing when he is so good going forward. His finesse shot trait and speed dribbler are sublime in the midfield

would be a decent LB if you really are stuck on going all IF. but I would say just get alaba and put zuber at CM

I thought about Alaba but he looks so overpriced. Main reason for all IF is the prices drop much less than NIF in my experience.
  • Bvegas
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alaba is another level. Feels and performs so much better than any other FB I’ve used this or last year

IF Zuber I use as impact/late sub at CM and he is tremendous
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Bvegas wrote: »
    Alaba is another level. Feels and performs so much better than any other FB I’ve used this or last year

IF Zuber I use as impact/late sub at CM and he is tremendous

He does look good but is he really worth 11 x more than Zuber?

Also, I’m not sure my OCD can cope with one single NIF in the team!
  • Bvegas
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worth it? Dunno. Feels and plays 11x better? Yes.