Bernadeschi OTW

M_Baller_15
643 posts An Exciting Prospect
After scoring early in the game his price is rising.....when would be the peak value to sell him? Before the game ends? Any experienced OTW flippers?

Comments

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Got 5 and holding. It’s 2:0 now with only 30 minutes in. Good chance he‘ll add an assist or goal.
  • Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    He is playing very well so i think he might get something more then 1 goal.
  • oufc95
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1 more goal then sell at 65-70k.
  • harryhaynes
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    i sold at 60k after the goal should have done that and just buy back instantly if he bags again, easy
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol...pretty sure the OP knows when to sell! This just seems like a FYI thread that Bernadeschi scored :p
  • harryhaynes
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Angy wrote: »
    Lol...pretty sure the OP knows when to sell! This just seems like a FYI thread that Bernadeschi scored :p

guy at the top put when is best to sell? Just having my input and thought on it, why hold when you could have got 60k and can now but back cheaper?
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Completely forgot I had one laying around. Sold for about 15k profit. I'll buy back again when price drop again, which they will.
  • M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got busy at work and missed the opportunity to sell. So, I'm guessing the answer would have been to sell within minutes after his first goal. :(