Leading 3-1 in draft, getting a penalty and he presses pause..

Zhyquron
2100 posts Fans' Favourite
I press X because I want to play further, but because I immediately pressed X I opened team management. In this time he quits, but I get the loss and I am disconnected. I knew about the previous glitch, but now I do get the loss. Someone else experienced this?

Comments

• Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    Happend to me just now. Cant connect to FUT, seems like servers are down? Got kicked out leading 3-2 in extra time. Now it says FUT servers are overloaded
  • Zhyquron
    Oh yeah I see.. Can't connect either. Do I get my draft token back?
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    Zhyquron wrote: »

You gotta request it back on EA website, there is a certain place on the website where you can request a draft token obviously stating your case as to why
  • Zhyquron
    ICUP wrote: »

You gotta request it back on EA website, there is a certain place on the website where you can request a draft token obviously stating your case as to why

Does anybody have a link? Can't find it..
  • ICUP
    ICUP wrote: »

Does anybody have a link? Can't find it..

https://help.ea.com/en/self-service/draft-tokens/
  • Zhyquron
    Thanks, seems that it's offline too. So I'll wait.
  • Zhyquron
    Anybody done this before? And how long does it take? The message: 'Hang tight! We're taking a look' is there for 30 minutes now.
  • ICUP
    Anybody done this before? And how long does it take? The message: 'Hang tight! We're taking a look' is there for 30 minutes now.

I've only done it once, but I was at work when I filled it out and by the time I got home it was waiting for me
  • Zhyquron
    Ah okay. Thanks for all the help!
  • Zhyquron
    Anybody any experience with this? 4 hours later I still got the same message: 'Hang tight! We're taking a look'