How do you guys open packs

Pabloamar
203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Well obviously u open the pack but do you have a superstition or something u do to make the pack luck better... its probz a bs but lets say u swap your GK for a defender... or you give yourself a slap when you open the pack.. or even put a nappy on your head lol...

Comments

• BarrowUnited
    1059 posts Professional
    Haha great thread. With the bigger packs I put my controller down, hoping there will be a Walkout. Doesnt happen very often tbh :lol:
  • I say no three times then yes I want to use fifa points
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    I don't look at any pack I just wait for the sound of a big flare etc
    Pulled Ronnie early this game not looking and was gobsmacked when id missed the walkout lol but its now my superstition not to look hasn't worked much tho since

Might have to try the nappy on the head tho - Have you had any luck from it
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haha great thread. With the bigger packs I put my controller down, hoping there will be a Walkout. Doesnt happen very often tbh :lol:

Lmao, I do that.

• Scutch
    21621 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2017
    I said 3 Hail Mary's and got Jesus.
  • I open packs on Futbin, then transfer them into my acc
  • Leon0713
    1814 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used to look away (because of the flare on the pack) but since my packluck over past 3 days, I just look at the pack. Sometimes, I'll skip it.
  • Moose Factory
    6264 posts Big Money Move
    I now only open packs between the hours of 4:30 am - 6:30 am. All my walkouts have happened between those times... Messi, Kroos, Neuer, Modric, Iniesta, Rues, etc.
  • mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Press up down left right multiple times on dpad sonic the hedgehog one cheat I think. Does not work
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    SPDavid23 wrote: »
    I open packs on Futbin, then transfer them into my acc

I had no idea you could open packs on futbin lol just did and my first pull was 91 Icon desailly

Obviously I know they'll be much better weighted on there, but still makes me dream...
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Although I've now opened another 5 and got FA

DAMN IT!!!! I WAS 100% GOING TO PULL DESAILLY
  • Pabloamar

As long as u dont buy the packs its not a issue but weekend league and squad battles u expect to atleast make a bit
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Pabloamar wrote: »

As long as u dont buy the packs its not a issue but weekend league and squad battles u expect to atleast make a bit

I don't spend money on Fifa points so anything is a bonus really, didn't pack a walkout all last year and still yet to have one this year so it's not looking good lol
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    In fifa 17 while opening Serie A premium packs during TOTS, I must have opened about 15 without getting anything. So on the next pack I said out loud “BLUE FLARE” as I pressed X to open the pack, and whaddaya know... blue flare and TOTS Balde Diao!

I didn’t do it for the next pack and didn’t get any TOTS. So I did it again for the subsequent pack and got TOTS Biglia!!

And I swear that most packs I just didn’t feel it, so I didn’t say it, but almost every time I did, I would pull a TOTS.

true story.
  • I say the player i want before the pack opens..
  • clAy
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park

I usually dance the cha-cha-cha with my chihuahua and pray for Cristiano Ronaldo & then press the button

Best pull so far: Peter Crouch
  • Crheece69 wrote: »
    I say the player i want before the pack opens..

I do this sometimes noble noble noble...hey Presto
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    I open on the hour, I lower the chem in my team and buy a bronze pack first as a warm up lol.
  • Pabloamar
    No one has even stated that anything works lol
  • ICUP
    6919 posts Big Money Move
    Plug in my earphones and listen to big shack "mans not hot". Soon as I see borders I start singing along