Market?

alic_admir
173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys,i wanna ask is this market gonna go back to normal or he is gonna dip more and more?
Toty is comming in 2 or 3 weeks so this market should going back but nothing...
?

Comments

• zaklfc9
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    alic_admir wrote: »
    Hi guys,i wanna ask is this market gonna go back to normal or he is gonna dip more and more?
    Toty is comming in 2 or 3 weeks so this market should going back but nothing...
    ?

Overall it will only go down. Some players for SBCs, 84s, 83s and if required for any MM, SBC or POTM will go up but overall most cards will go down.

For example, Son 82 and Salah 83 dropped loads in the last 2 weeks. In 2 weeks time they will drop even more as people will prepare for the market crash.

Personally selling all my expensive players in a week or so and playing with a cheap sweaty squad for 2 weeks. (will most likely just take a break from the game).

At that point go and buy everyone you want ad it will cost you 60% of the price compared to right now. Also best time to invest in highly sought after players.
  • chongger
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just packed lakazette ..Should I sell him now for 170k or his price will keep dipping?
  • Crowie
    1334 posts Professional
    chongger wrote: »
    I just packed lakazette ..Should I sell him now for 170k or his price will keep dipping?

Most standard cards will keep on dropping as game goes on. There are only a select few, probably likes of Ronaldo etc, which will keep their value. Lacazette going for a fair bit the now but as game gets older and more people pack him and his supply increases then he will drop.
  • chongger
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crowie wrote: »

Most standard cards will keep on dropping as game goes on. There are only a select few, probably likes of Ronaldo etc, which will keep their value. Lacazette going for a fair bit the now but as game gets older and more people pack him and his supply increases then he will drop.

Thanks for the advice ,but should I sell him now or wait till the wl?
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Sbc could do to the market whatever ea need it to be. Tbh, alot of different ways and its all risky.
    Whats for sure. If u would need the likes of an high rated card in your squad, there will always be a point it will have the same value as now, if not more.
    I packed Messi Nif and after few weeks left him for the take in a good price imo, but if i thought its a keeper for me as a player in my squad i wouldnt mind to keep it a lil bit more and sell him for 200k less now, or to wait for another window when he is needed in sbc
  • SteelCityGame
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hi,

Anybody know what the potential prices could be for when the Scream cards are activated?

I have Bender, Bartra and Boateng.

Maybe only goes up by 10k? 15k??
  • simmarjit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hi,

Anybody know what the potential prices could be for when the Scream cards are activated?

What makes you think that the price will only go up? Last year it went down once the boosts were activated.
  • leon1309
    4204 posts National Call-Up
    Usually you should not do what everyone else is doing.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Imtnt wrote: »
    Sbc could do to the market whatever ea need it to be. Tbh, alot of different ways and its all risky.
    Whats for sure. If u would need the likes of an high rated card in your squad, there will always be a point it will have the same value as now, if not more.
    I packed Messi Nif and after few weeks left him for the take in a good price imo, but if i thought its a keeper for me as a player in my squad i wouldnt mind to keep it a lil bit more and sell him for 200k less now, or to wait for another window when he is needed in sbc

If you're waiting for an SBC that requires Messi you're gonna be waiting a long time.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Hi,

They dropped like a rock last year once boosts activated as everyone tried to sell and undercutting drove prices down
  • SteelCityGame
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Double edged sword with Screams then.

It's a gamble but I will only find out by waiting.

Thanks anyway
  • zaklfc9
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Crowie wrote: »

Thanks for the advice ,but should I sell him now or wait till the wl?

Sell him Friday night or even saturday morning.
  • zaklfc9
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    sounders3 wrote: »
    Hi,

They dropped like a rock last year once boosts activated as everyone tried to sell and undercutting drove prices down

Yes but within hours they went back up. It was like a yoyo with their prices (madness).

I think you want to invest in the cheaper scream cards like benders brothers, van damme, sakho.

Ive been able to pick a good 10 for around 16-17k. Which is not bad. and then 83 benders and sakho 22-23k.
    I have around 16 cards in total. as soon as I can make 3-4k profit I will sell at least 6-7 of them off to cover myself.

If they are required for any SBCs then they will shoot up, could be for ICON SBC, Scream tradeable SBC or even a guaranteed TOTW (doubt the last one). Also dont forget their stats will get boosted more than once so if you see them panic sold might be a good time to buy more. lol