Prices are dropping what should i do...

Pabloamar
203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Griezmann and lacazette... both very good players for me but i just seen how much prices have been dropping so what should i do... i doubt the prices will be going up for these guys again??

Please advice...

Comments

• XimFail
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Invest in Bernardo silva he is 84 and will be used for either the KDB POTM or the next scream SBC. Also he is super cheap 3.5k BIN atm on xbox.
  • jackm57
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    XimFail wrote: »
    Invest in Bernardo silva he is 84 and will be used for either the KDB POTM or the next scream SBC. Also he is super cheap 3.5k BIN atm on xbox.

Good shout this
  • Pabloamar
    Yeah but my question is on lacazette and grizemann is it time to cash out
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    As soon as these mega packs are gone and the WL kicks off I think it will stabilise till a few weeks into Nov.
  • Tubpac
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Watch the market go up thursday/friday because of WL.
    However Lacazette was bound to drop because he had an OTW card for so long so his supply was limited compared to other players.
    Your Griezmann will be fine
  • XimFail
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pabloamar wrote: »
    Yeah but my question is on lacazette and grizemann is it time to cash out

Like last week on friday was the time to cash out. Now you either hold now and sell again by on this friday so the go up by 20-30k just before the weekend league. Or sell now and invest in the next SBC so buying Courtois and bernardo silvas and few informs like Fellani.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Play the game and enjoy it. Don’t worry about coins.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    High end players will go up, Laca should continue to drop.
  • Leon0713
    1814 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaveSaves wrote: »

How can you not worry about the main subject that most strive for?
  • Pabloamar
    Im thinking to sell both but dont know when... grizemann was 380k now he about 300k... i bought lacazette at 190k now he like 170k... with my 400k coins and these two sales... i will be close to getting my main guy theirry henry... lol its all about coins lol
  • DaveSaves wrote: »

This, im getting fed up with worrying about is it gonna be toty soon, is there gonna be a market crash jeez, all players will prob drop anyway
  • Pabloamar
    DaveSaves wrote: »

This, im getting fed up with worrying about is it gonna be toty soon, is there gonna be a market crash jeez, all players will prob drop anyway

Well that's bound to happen when its toty.... but i wouldnt imagine toty to happen til dec or jan time...
  • Pabloamar
    Im debating weather to drop lacazatte and griezmann and go for jesus n rashford
  • Pabloamar wrote: »

Dont be a sheep
  • Pabloamar

Dont be a sheep

And what loose more coins on not selling them two... and rashford n jesus im guessing are OP in this game... or i could revert to my welbeck and Antonio... but i have fut champs to play too... the dilemma is too much
  • Pabloamar wrote: »

Dont be a sheep

And what loose more coins on not selling them two... and rashford n jesus im guessing are OP in this game... or i could revert to my welbeck and Antonio... but i have fut champs to play too... the dilemma is too much

Sell them then, just get sane jesus sterling for your attack
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move

someone get the powder
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    LMAO dropping griezmann for the two most overpriced players in the game..

Griezzy his price will bounce back, Jesus and Rashford their price will only go down ( if they arent out of packs)

Typical ball boy tactics
  • OZero
    7666 posts League Winner
    No way Griez will drop. Similar to Pogba those are the best cards and they won't drop until April.
  • Pabloamar

Griezzy his price will bounce back, Jesus and Rashford their price will only go down ( if they arent out of packs)

Typical ball boy tactics

Yeah but id rather not loose out on coins... i couldnt care less if jesus n rashford became 5k each after that
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain

Typical ball boy tactics

Yeah but id rather not loose out on coins... i couldnt care less if jesus n rashford became 5k each after that
    Jesus is now 60k? now way Griezzy will drop 60k.

• Leon0713
    Prices drop... invest. Just brought Griez and waiting for price to rise.
  • Pabloamar
    Leon0713 wrote: »

I feel to buy another one now lol
  • Leon0713

I'm also tempted. So much so that I kinda want to buy 3 more. What do you reckon his price will rise to?
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    jackm57 wrote: »

Good shout this

Is it though? Even if he is needed, he is not likely to go past 6K from previous experience. Would probably be better of going for other higher rated players who cost 1500 coins.
  • Leon0713
    Liam W wrote: »
    jackm57 wrote: »

Good shout this

Is it though? Even if he is needed, he is not likely to go past 6K from previous experience. Would probably be better of going for other higher rated players who cost 1500 coins.

I've brought about 15 of him. Winger (pos. change) - different nation - high rated - man city: recipe for good profit IMO. You never know, though.
  • Lackosweat
    11364 posts Has That Special Something
    Picked up 15 Bernardo Silvas for under 1.5k a piece last week. Already made some profits on them though. :#
  • Pabloamar

I'm also tempted. So much so that I kinda want to buy 3 more. What do you reckon his price will rise to?

Back to 380k :p:p
  • Pabloamar
    Also lads when is black friday again?
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I currently have Scream Perisic, Scream Cuadrado and Scream Khedira I've just checked their prices and they have dropped a lot, does anyone know if they will drop much more? Or will they eventually go up again?