Squad Battles - When is something going to be done against the cheaters? (PC)

NickoSkyhoej
1285 posts Professional
edited October 2017
Hey everyone, i've copied this thread from the PC section of these forums to have more attention on this. Mainly because i know there's actual EA employees looking in here, and also because i happen to know that some of these cheaters also roam the PC part of the forum.

Please help me make this noticed, i'd like the game to actually be enjoyable for us on the PC as well. And please keep your "Lol PC" out - This isn't a PC vs Consoles thread, this is a we all want to enjoy the game thread.

Cheers.

Original Thread

Seriously, this is out of hand.

If we compare Xbox, PS4 and PC - With the points i get on PC, i would make it into top 50-10 easily on consoles, meanwhile on PC i can hardly even make it into top 100.

How much more obvious does it need to be? There's freaking professionals playing Squad Battles on consoles, and they're not even close to the points of the cheaters we have to deal with here.

And if my words isn't enough, let these pictures speak for themselves.

PS4

f4e3a0d9fdb061285086162eccc30fbb.png

Xbox One

d8d7e4bb228535fa994229417b736d8c.png

And here we go... PC

ffbaf627de94b1d2ad75933d9a0b4d01.png

Comments

• mindm4ster
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    ea is banning them right before rewards to my knowledge
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11860 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm aware there's cheaters on pc always has been and always will be but these pics don't prove anything they are all pretty similar give or take a few hundred points either way and there's alot less players on pc and from what I've been led to believe alot less bad players as a result of the smaller player base so this is to be expected tbh.

Not saying people in the top 100 haven't cheated but that picture definitely doesn't suggest there's cheaters.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    I can't see how it doesn't suggest that there's cheaters.

I know that there's professionals who play Squad Battles on consoles, so they wouldn't be in top 10 with 3200 points?

I cannot accept the fact that apparently the top 50 players on PC are the best players in the world, it doesn't make sense.

And as a bonus information, the majority of those top players are established in 2017 (If not all). Coincidence.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    Bump for notice.
  • CFCHenri
    3440 posts National Call-Up
    mindm4ster wrote: »

• NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »

If they do, they could atleast let us normal players get the top rewards as well - But no, we get the rewards we were at before the bans.
  • gbshow
    991 posts Professional
    Tbf that does look very dodgy. Shame EA doesn't care about pc users.