Squad Battles - When is something going to be done against the cheaters?

NickoSkyhoej
1285 posts Professional
Seriously, this is out of hand.

If we compare Xbox, PS4 and PC - With the points i get on PC, i would make it into top 50-10 easily on consoles, meanwhile on PC i can hardly even make it into top 100.

How much more obvious does it need to be? There's freaking professionals playing Squad Battles on consoles, and they're not even close to the points of the cheaters we have to deal with here.

And if my words isn't enough, let these pictures speak for themselves.

PS4

f4e3a0d9fdb061285086162eccc30fbb.png

Xbox One

d8d7e4bb228535fa994229417b736d8c.png

And here we go... PC

ffbaf627de94b1d2ad75933d9a0b4d01.png

Comments

• PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    all i see is more proof for PC being superior to consoles tbh
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Please don't be ignorant now, the skill gap cannot be this big, no matter what.

Funny enough 90% of the top teams are also established in 2017.
  • PVFCB97xD
    #PCMasterRace <3
  • TomNXT
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah atleast when you remove them at the end, and you move us to their places, give us those rewards for those exact places, no the ones where we were before!
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    TomNXT wrote: »
    yeah atleast when you remove them at the end, and you move us to their places, give us those rewards for those exact places, no the ones where we were before!

Amen to that, that's also an issue.
  • PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Is your IQ more than 30?

Top50 players on PC are better than gorilla sure
  • avamz
    17 posts Ball Boy
    On Playstation there are more than 10x more Players than on PC. All the Pro Games play on Consoles... it's not realistic, that there is such a skill difference.
    But EA is ignoring it - after the Patch only 4 hours later... new Cheat-Engines released... no bans...
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite

Looks like he needs to git gud and get some lessons from PC players
  • RMDanyo
    11 posts Ball Boy
    This is so stupid man, ffs
  • FlackoJodye
    83 posts Park Captain
    when?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

never
  • RMDanyo
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2017
    This is what happens when I am supposed to go over elite 1 ... lmao, the bar is full and it just stays there
    3u6ZNeO.jpg
  • Thekf
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    U play in ultimate or legendary?
  • Thekf
    Coz as I go above professional even the ai's ozil catches up my callejon or d costa. I mean I have a player who has 90 pace and ai has a player whose pace is 70, then come I can be beaten on pace??
  • Grizzlik
    87 posts Park Captain
    Btw is there sm1 that got into top 100 legit? how many points needed to receive top 100 reward?
    I'm elite 1 atm with 82k, hoping for top 100 or no way?
  • Thekf
    Bro ea guys are crazy. They will give u whatever rank they want. In the first weekweekI I gt only 17k and my rank was 100. Just dumb luck. By the way u got 82k from 24 games???? Play ultimate and destroy the ai in every game??
  • Grizzlik
    87 posts Park Captain
    Thekf wrote: »
    By the way u got 82k from 24 games???? Play ultimate and destroy the ai in every game??
    Legendary only, but not 24 games. 41 atm+4 left at evening.
  • Thekf
    This the first year im trying online so plz dont mind this but what is atm?
  • PVFCB97xD
    evelina82 wrote: »
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Is your IQ more than 30?

Top50 players on PC are better than gorilla sure

Yes they are
  • FlackoJodye
    83 posts Park Captain
    PC gamers are better than console gamers :sunglasses:
  • Grizzlik
    87 posts Park Captain
    but what is atm?

At the moment
  • Thekf
    How come 41 games in squad battles? I get one update every 24 hours plus two updates on the last day of the week. So a max possible 28 games
  • Thekf
    And u win every game in legendary. I mean how brother are u able to beat the cheating sb ai??
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    How come 41 games in squad battles? I get one update every 24 hours plus two updates on the last day of the week. So a max possible 28 games

Its 45 games . 5 games the first day , 4 everyday till friday , and 24 games during weekend ( 4 every 8 hours )
  • Thekf
    Brazil4fun wrote: »

Its 45 games . 5 games the first day , 4 everyday till friday , and 24 games during weekend ( 4 every 8 hours )

Ok
  • They won’t fix it as they’re too dumb to realise these points tallies aren’t possible for most of the top 100.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    They won’t fix it as they’re too dumb to realise these points tallies aren’t possible for most of the top 100.

They are not dumb, they just don't care
  • xanddu
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cornushon wrote: »

Yup, well said. They just don't care. I thought they're gonna do something this year against cheaters, but ya...my expectations are too high apparently.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Those first few weeks they were removing the cheats scores at reward time I dont think they are anymore.

Like yourself e1 this week if I had been xbox or ps4 would have been enough for t100 here its barely a blip on the scores that are listed there.

Once again I find myself in the stay or go to console but I tried that last year with a ps4 and just didnt like it the 40 game wl killed me but im barely touching online as thinbs stand.
  • Cornushon wrote: »
    They won’t fix it as they’re too dumb to realise these points tallies aren’t possible for most of the top 100.

Other way round boyo, they do care as they ban some cheaters and even innocent players, they're just far too dumb to create something that catches these cheats easily, it's been the same since FIFA 11.
  • Grizzlik
    87 posts Park Captain
    So the miracle didn't happened. got elite 1 reward, not top 100. But it's really no way to get there I think. Needed like additional 20k points to get there, but i've already won like 85-90% matches at Legendary.
    So top 100 means Ultimate only and win more then 90%...