How have I never received an IF player in a pack?

BobLey
12 posts Ball Boy
Some people get special cards regularly. Others, like me, have never gotten one in the hundreds of packs opened. What causes this to happen? Feels personal

Comments

• MataOfFact
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe you've opened less packs than you think. Unless you are 200-0-0 or something and EA is too mad at your record to give you good players
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    most have not recieved
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't know if this is all in my head or not but last year i bought the regular version and had mediocre pack luck all year. This year I bought the icon edition and have had really good pack luck.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Don't know if this is all in my head or not but last year i bought the regular version and had mediocre pack luck all year. This year I bought the icon edition and have had really good pack luck.

Its in your head. Regular version has seen me get the best pack luck by a country mile. OP - Just down to luck
  • dave2121
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    Depends what packs you're opening as well. Player packs will give you a much better chance at getting one than a gold pack
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    Because if you read forums and listen to youtubers, everyone talks about the fantastic card they packed. No one talks about opening 500 packs and watching Sakho and Heaton show their faces time after time after time as their best pulls.

It's the same thing when you see people brag about winning £500 gambling, odds are they've lost a grand before getting to that point.

No one is packing in forms regularly, you're just seeing the hype around good pack pulls.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3634 posts National Call-Up
    I've spent about 80 quid and got Scream Boateng, Some 76 rated In Form and Iniesta. Everything else was worth SFA.
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've spent about 80 quid and got Scream Boateng, Some 76 rated In Form and Iniesta. Everything else was worth SFA.

sadly that's better than i ever got
  • CeeQue
    11365 posts Has That Special Something
    Your time will come.
  • Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have packed 6 this fifa highest rated is lichsteiner 30k (spent around 30$ in fifa points)
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Work through the SBCs this year and you’re bound to pack multiple
  • AFC_Rotterdam
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is the first fifa where i packed 15 if, 8 of thrm where 84+. Also packed 5 scream cards.

Maybe its because this year i only play on weekends?
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I've spent like 80k FP and i've gotten maybe 10?

All discard value IFs too smh.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Just do loads of gold 2 player upgrades. Had 3-4 from them. Generally discard ones but still fun.
  • Well best player I ever packed was Puyol. On Fifa 14. I got nothing on 15,16 or 17 and 18 is following the pattern. Just 78rated reserves from all around the world
  • Tornado31619
    17863 posts World Class

Same. Packed Matić, Cazorla and Perišić.
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1246 posts Professional
    I got an inform player in my first ever FUT pack opened, my mate who talked me into UT couldn’t believe it - I didn’t realise at the time how rare they were - that was Fifa 11

Once pulled two informs in the same pack, back in 2012/13..Abidal (86 LB) and Lahm (87 RB), but have only got two since then

One was Fifa 15 I think, a useless GK and the other was last week, I got inform Gueves I think he’s called, Portuguese LM
  • BobLey
    12 posts Ball Boy

i think that's it. i dont buy fifa points. or maybe it's some other kind of bigotry