Ultimate and Chem

CAFC TED
107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Alright, I'm not the best player (usually gold 3 on WL and play on legendary in Squad Battles)

I just came up on Squad battles against a team that was 67 overall and 36 chem, had Ryan Shawcross in goal and Pepe up front surrounded by low rated bronzes.... I got battered how are they so fast and a 2 chem Pepe able to smash it in from 25 yards? #GitGut before anyone says :D :D :D

Comments

• CAFC TED
    sorry for double post

But yeah ultimate difficulty shouldnt make them faster, it should improve positioning and that, not make them incredibly fast on the counter and defending the counter (Hayden Coulson caught up with Cuadrado when running after a ball, not him dribbling)
  • maXmood
    1993 posts Fans' Favourite
    i've noticed with increased difficulty, they're faster, better dribblers, hard to tackle and with 99 physical...
  • CAFC TED
    maXmood wrote: »
    i've noticed with increased difficulty, they're faster, better dribblers, hard to tackle and with 99 physical...

Yeah it's ridiculous, I know it has to be harder but cant give a physical boost like that
  • McRaven
    4389 posts National Call-Up
    I heard Ultimate basically sets all sliders to max.
  • scrubosaurus
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    chems is zero in this game.

played a team in SB that had Kane as GK, Neymar and Mbape as LB and RB, Aub as CB, De Gea and Manolas as ST.
    lost the match,couldnt pass by Neymar xD
    Other match in WL, played a guy with 43 Chem and his players were flying by mine, that werent that bad i think...