The Hip-Hop | R&B | Grime Thread

134567289
benj
2147 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2017
XLMTCMT.png
Welcome. Here is the place to discuss anything Hip hop, R&B and Grime related topics.
Useful websites.
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/articles/news/
http://www.rapbasement.com/
http://hiphopdx.com/
http://uk.complex.com/
http://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/
http://sbtv.co.uk/
Post edited by benj on

Comments

  • HamzasEgo
    643 posts Sunday League Hero
    ye #1
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    o:)
  • LAKiM
    1209 posts Professional
    .
  • SwordsCPFC
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    logic
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    logic
    I was disappointed with Under Pressure.
  • SwordsCPFC
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    benj wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    logic
    I was disappointed with Under Pressure.
    He's very different to how he was in YS1. Still really like him though, there's a few quality tunes on UP
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    benj wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    logic
    I was disappointed with Under Pressure.
    He's very different to how he was in YS1. Still really like him though, there's a few quality tunes on UP
    Can't say I have listened but I know about the hype. What's your favourite album of 2015 so far?
  • Smiler_23
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How many times you recon The Documentary 2 will get pushed back, if its anything like the first one should be G.O.A.T
  • LAKiM
    1209 posts Professional
    B4.DA.$$ for me
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Smiler_23 wrote: »
    How many times you recon The Documentary 2 will get pushed back, if its anything like the first one should be G.O.A.T

    I doubt he will even come close to the first but who knows
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    LAKiM wrote: »
    B4.DA.$$ for me
    Good album. His best project by far in my opinion.

  • Smiler_23
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    benj wrote: »
    Smiler_23 wrote: »
    How many times you recon The Documentary 2 will get pushed back, if its anything like the first one should be G.O.A.T

    I doubt he will even come close to the first but who knows
    Thought RED was really good as well, sort of fell of with Jesus Piece though.
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Smiler_23 wrote: »
    benj wrote: »
    Smiler_23 wrote: »
    How many times you recon The Documentary 2 will get pushed back, if its anything like the first one should be G.O.A.T

    I doubt he will even come close to the first but who knows
    Thought RED was really good as well, sort of fell of with Jesus Piece though.
    Is RED the album that has the Kendrick and Tyler feats? They are decent but he hasn't really released anything of late for me to be excited for TD2. :/
  • Smiler_23
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    benj wrote: »
    Smiler_23 wrote: »
    benj wrote: »
    Smiler_23 wrote: »
    How many times you recon The Documentary 2 will get pushed back, if its anything like the first one should be G.O.A.T

    I doubt he will even come close to the first but who knows
    Thought RED was really good as well, sort of fell of with Jesus Piece though.
    Is RED the album that has the Kendrick and Tyler feats? They are decent but he hasn't really released anything of late for me to be excited for TD2. :/
    Yeah that's the one. Yeah last two albums have been poor but saying that thought OKE was good
  • LAKiM
    1209 posts Professional
    benj wrote: »
    LAKiM wrote: »
    B4.DA.$$ for me
    Good album. His best project by far in my opinion.

    Definetly, only album released so far this year that I like every song on it
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    We shall see.

    Kanye soon hopefully. That song "awesome" better not be on it thoraydisgusted.png
  • LAKiM
    1209 posts Professional
    Travis Scott just before the summer would be perfect as well
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    LAKiM wrote: »
    Travis Scott just before the summer would be perfect as well
    truuuue
    dbr grew on me a lot
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    First page :)
  • BenzP7
    8273 posts League Winner
    2Pac and Biggie forever my n....s
  • Cam
    558 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Akinfenwa Here it is mate, enjoy!
  • gracjan17
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sage The Gemini - Gas Pedal is a tuuuuuune
    No idea how to post a youtube link
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    gracjan17 wrote: »
    Sage The Gemini - Gas Pedal is a tuuuuuune
    No idea how to post a youtube link

    You can just post the link on this platform. No need to embed it.
  • gracjan17
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Juked By Neymar
    3135 posts National Call-Up
    Hey fellas, it's "UnseenRawr"
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey fellas, it's "UnseenRawr"

    :)
  • Kizzaah
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2015
    FCK_Benz wrote: »
    2Pac and Biggie forever my n....s
    Lyrical Geniuses <3 We got any old school 90's Hip-Hop lovers on the forums?

    Post edited by Kizzaah on
  • Dunk
    2011 posts Fans' Favourite
    Although this Straight Outta Compton movie looks meh, it instantly just makes me want to listen to music with meaning again, thank god it's creeped back into mainstream hip hop.
  • Chinny
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    new luda album is just... :|
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kizzaah wrote: »
    We got any old school 90's Hip-Hop lovers in the foru
    There was on the last platform. I listen to mostly to the 'new school' artists but there are a few obvious artists I listen to that aren't. :)
134567289
Sign In or Register to comment.