The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

5 Jumbo premium gold packs for £1.99

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
At Cdkeys

One a week for 5 weeks..
You can checkout as a guest with PayPal or a debit or credit card so no need to register..
They immediately send you a code by email which you redeem and then the first pack is instantly available to open in your FUT account...

My first pack I got Bakayoko! :)

Comments

• It's been available for ages dude
  • Crowie
    1334 posts Professional
    Also says in T&C that base game is required ie not Ronaldo or ICON version.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty sure if you use it on your account once you've redeemed your Ronaldo or ICON Edition you will lose out on them packs because it activates a standard code on your account
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    Crowie wrote: »

All editions include the base game... smh
  • Crowie
    1334 posts Professional
    Denisianes wrote: »

Of course, But the ICON and Ronaldo versions also include weekly packs which, its believed, this code will invalidate and you would only get the 5 Jumbo Premiums in the CD Keys offer.
  • Baznotsobad76

Of course, But the ICON and Ronaldo versions also include weekly packs which, its believed, this code will invalidate and you would only get the 5 Jumbo Premiums in the CD Keys offer.

Hmm.... Well I guess I'll find out! :neutral:
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    edited October 2017

I don't know by who it is believed, but this 5 packs code is just another DLC. You can have more than one DLC for your game. You can even check in your account which DLCs you have for Fifa.

Example:
    7bcb745a6845397068647e90d3a7de99.png
  • Crowie
    1334 posts Professional

I don't know by who it is believed, but this 5 packs code is just another DLC. You can have more than one DLC for your game. You can even check in your account which DLCs you have for Fifa.

Well, by @i2-TempZ-2i in this thread for one. I just picked it up from previous discussion about this offer on here. I am sure @Baznotsobad76 will be able to confirm for certain.
  • dom221
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect

Incorrect, I have the icon edition and also redeemed this code 2 weeks ago, both mondays since I've received 3 jumbo premium gold packs; the 2 from icon edition and 1 from the cd keys offer
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    I'm just basing it on the other thread we had a few weeks ago, alot of them said it would invalidate the offer you already have and you would have to reactivate the icon/ronaldo edition to get them packs back or something
  • Baznotsobad76
    dom221 wrote: »

Incorrect, I have the icon edition and also redeemed this code 2 weeks ago, both mondays since I've received 3 jumbo premium gold packs; the 2 from icon edition and 1 from the cd keys offer

Cheers Dom, that's reassuring... I thought I'd f****d up..... I'll confirm next Monday...
  • Crowie
    1334 posts Professional

Thanks for confirming mate!
  • i2-TempZ-2i

Interesting, apologies then people i was just basing on the information from the thread created last week :)
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

Nope. I've got both and have been receiving three jumbos a week.
  • Munze
    75 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2017
    Its uk only right ?
  • Baznotsobad76
    I can now confirm I've received both packs.. The weekly one that comes with the game and the next one from this offer....
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Well that's the last of my five.

May try another code.
  • Baznotsobad76
    It says only one per customer if I remember correctly...
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Replaced my one I got with the game on psn :'(
  • Springveldt
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    It says only one per customer if I remember correctly...

This is EA we are talking about here so chances are a 2nd code will work :smiley:

On second thoughts, this is packs and money. Nah, they probably have this locked down tight.
  • joelhard87
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    once you have the code, how do you apply it to your account. Sorry, im a bit naf at this
  • GettingMessi
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did it last night expecting my pack today. No show. It’s time sensitive, so it only works for the 5 weeks from the game release. Just read the t+c’s. Waste of £1.99