TOTS John Terry.

Mattheos
1352 posts Professional
Recommend giving him a go. Gave him a few games and he just always seems to be in the right position, out jumps and out muscles attackers with ease. Very good card in this game.

Comments

• Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would if his price didn't jump up 200% lol
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    I would if his price didn't jump up 200% lol

really lol, is this with new ranges?

I got an untrade one.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    If he drops to 70k then yeah il give him a go. Looks really good tbh but not enough to make me part with 190k.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    If he drops to 70k then yeah il give him a go. Looks really good tbh but not enough to make me part with 190k.

WTF did they put him up so high with Bundesliga around the corner?
  • I've just packed him.......does his pace not hamper him? Scared to use him!! Lol
  • I've just packed him.......does his pace not hamper him? Scared to use him!! Lol

Throw a +10 all attributes in and you won't have any problems even without cover...
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    v1images wrote: »
    I've just packed him.......does his pace not hamper him? Scared to use him!! Lol

Throw a +10 all attributes in and you won't have any problems even without cover...

ffs don't be a noob. 50 pace on him is more than enough to be in top 5 defenders this year
  • TommyLabs
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    He may have 50 pace but he has 97 defending, try him.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    I've just packed him.......does his pace not hamper him? Scared to use him!! Lol

absolutely not. I played a doumbia sweat team and handled it quite well.

I did concede a goal or 2 but they were botchy fifa goals (on a corner was running to the ball and got shoulder checked and fell to the ground)
  • Keano16
    680 posts Sunday League Hero
    too slow
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's great. Hummels-esque. Really reliable and sits back. Worth the 58k I paid or him for sure.
  • finsfan85
    12393 posts Has That Special Something
    Fleshgod wrote: »
    He's great. Hummels-esque. Really reliable and sits back. Worth the 58k I paid or him for sure.

How'd you pay 58k for him? Did they finally update his price range?
  • Vaaass
    2675 posts National Call-Up
    Keano16 wrote: »
    too slow

Bet you're the kinda player who refuses to use any slow player on the game; basically the typical Division 1 A**hole
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can he play with space behind him? I play a high tempo possession game with cb's fairly high up..
  • madmel
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Fleshgod wrote: »

How'd you pay 58k for him? Did they finally update his price range?
    may be xbone?