League sbc done

v4vendetta1978
2799 posts Fans' Favourite
edited October 2017
[img][/img]IMG_5890.png

Started last monday trading may way through them all started with 400k now at 950k without any notable pulls

Comments

• Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Which card is the best in game? I have quaresma myself and he is fairly good, but I will be looking to upgrade at some point.
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow didn't think you'd pull off a decent profit on these this early in the game without any decent pulls.

Well in pal.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
    What do u mean by trading ur way through them?

Buy like 2-3 of each player?
  • v4vendetta1978
    Noting down expensive positions and teams snipe them players till I make enough to buy the whole team , promes is the best only played a few with others
  • TomNXT
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    promes at RF with ST inform Locadia ... what a duo
  • v4vendetta1978
    Kluivert n bergkamp is the goal
  • Bas
    1174 posts Professional
    Is the 130k on futbin accurate for promes? Or are there extinct players?
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Bas wrote: »

There is several teams with players costing 10k max bin
  • v4vendetta1978
    Bas wrote: »

There is a couple of extinct players but the teams are do-able without them id say 130k is bottom price its ebbs and flows picking a few teams off when promo silver n bronze packs hit defo helped
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    They should make SBC have same links as a icon player so you can use them together
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive done queresma and gignac. Got rubish for thos two but packing awesome stuff with the caillas sbc. Close to finishing the promes sbc to.

I will use him as the ultimate supersub
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Due to see your thread @v4vendetta1978 I started the Promes one and my pack luck has been off the scale. Packed Mertens, Verratti and IF Kimmich so far.

Think I'll stop for now whilst I'm ahead!

• v4vendetta1978
    Stones wrote: »
    Due to see your thread @v4vendetta1978 I started the Promes one and my pack luck has been off the scale. Packed Mertens, Verratti and IF Kimmich so far.

Well in pal great pulls
    Make sure u finish promes absolute baller on 7 chem next to zlatan for me
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    Was thinking the same thing. And potm for bpl.
    Gers2004 wrote: »
    They should make SBC have same links as a icon player so you can use them together

• Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stones wrote: »

Well in pal great pulls
    Make sure u finish promes absolute baller on 7 chem next to zlatan for me

I’ll definately finish it, card looks a lot of fun.

Cheers pal.
  • TriceraSkull
    315 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is it worth doing it?
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is it worth doing it?

I find generally if you buy well you will atleast break even on these SBC’s so depends how much effort your willing to put into it.
  • Dutch3723
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree - but I think you’ve either got to buy everything before the league sbc is released or wait until later in the game . Wonder what league will be next released and when?
  • v4vendetta1978
    If you go " AT IT " and buy lowest bin for every position then unless u get lucky in packs your going to lose alot and cost you more than futbin says , take your time study the prices snipe alot iv have proved that it doable and profitable . Can not remember pulling a player over 40k
  • y2k
    1365 posts Professional
    The longer you leave it the more profitable it is. I'm planning on holding off until TOTY-time, or perhaps just before then keeping the packs for TOTY.