Changing formation at kick off = bad player

iNero
797 posts Semi-Pro
It's simply out of hand 90% of my games the kid pauses the game to put wingers at striker or wingers in 4231 narrow.

It boggles my mind why this wasn't looked at by ea in Fifa 18
WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE CHEMISTRY THEN?

SHEEP!

Comments

• Seahawks1
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Apparently pausing the game and changing formation stops your opponent doing the no loss glitch too. That's probably a big reason.
  • bigpokey24
    4792 posts Big Money Move
    Seahawks1 wrote: »
    Apparently pausing the game and changing formation stops your opponent doing the no loss glitch too. That's probably a big reason.
    exactly , that is the only way to avoid the no loss glitch, i do not have issues with people who pause and change formations ..until EA fixes the no loss glitch, i recommend every one pauses and change formations regardless.. cgange formations back and forth even if you change it back to your starting formation ..
  • cawbrey2
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I do it to switch toa. Formation so that i dont just get scored on the kickoff glitch. Go defensive as hell and change my custom tactics. Then revert back immediatley
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    iNero wrote: »
    It's simply out of hand 90% of my games the kid pauses the game to put wingers at striker or wingers in 4231 narrow.

It boggles my mind why this wasn't looked at by ea in Fifa 18
    WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE CHEMISTRY THEN?

SHEEP!

This could be me. I start 3421 so I can have 3 wingers playing at the 3 cams in 4231-1. Robben, yarmolenko if and shaarawy if are insane at cams.
  • Purplejacket
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stop crying cry baby